Re: WEMBLEY TICKET PRICES ticket prices off Tranmere Rovers

newgroundrodney wrote:
neilcork68 wrote:
papajohn wrote:Thanks to Neil Cork for the original information. Does anyone know what these various categories mean exactly. I've tried to find out on the Wembley web site but getting nowhere. Cheers!

Its where your seat is located...The cheapest start at the front behind the goal and the most expensive are around the half way line

Best I can make out is
CAT 6.......£26 seats at front behind goals at west end of stadium
CAT 5......£32 seats behind the front few rows but in same area
CAT 4 ......£38 Behind these seats ( blocks 128 - 140 )
CAT 3 ......£44 Blocks 233 to 247
CAT 2 .......£48 Blocks 125,126,127,230,231,232
CAT 1 ...... £60 Blocks 123,124,227,228,229
near half way line going towards the corner flag

Go on Wembley Stadium website...( plan your visit , then view from your seat to get a better understanding of where you want to be seated )
Following the link as though you're going to buy tickets, those are not the numbers Tranmere are allocated. They appear to have been given sections 101 - 112... to the left of the dugouts as you look at the pitch.

No that is the section we are in . Thats why I quoted the sections I have in my post for papajohn

Re: WEMBLEY TICKET PRICES ticket prices off Tranmere Rovers

excessbee wrote:
supporter wrote:Got to love Neil Cork, in our unbelievable run to the playoffs and all we've achieved he's barely said a word but the first opportunity to have a dig he reappears, go figure.
Probably planning to have a barbeque and watch it on his big screen. :lol: :lol:
Brilliant reply Excess
Not a murmur as we finish this superb season from Corky
Very sad