Re: Are we up to standard?

I'd have to check the exact figures, but if I had to bet, I'd say in relation to ground capacity, Rodney Parade has a higher, or certainly comparable percentage of seats to Burton Albion, who finished in the top half of the division we may be going up to.....so I'd say the answer to your question, is YES.

There are no differences in ground criteria between League 2 and League 1.

Goin up to the Championship, better Floodlights are needed by the end of the first season and all seater by the start of the forth season. There are a few other differences for Championship such as the size of dressing rooms, media facilities etc.

Caerleon Exile wrote:I think your Barnsley friend is being a little patronising. Of course it's up to standard. If we went to the championship I believe there will be changes needed in relation to the terracing within a certain timeframe, if our ground is up league 2 standard, it will be league 1!
They weren't being patronising...it was a general question as we are tenants of a rugby ground.with a large quantity of standing area not present in most modern football grounds. I'm glad the ground is up to scratch :grin: