Re: PEMBSEXILE...I have P.M'd you...

Hi Mike

I was going to send you a message but haven’t done yet. If I do it will probably be after Saturday and before Wembley. When I’ve sent message I’ll only let you know I’ve sent it if you don’t respond. You don’t need to let me know you have received it unless you don’t intend to reply fairly quickly.

Let me know you have read this so I know you know what’s going on.

Phil in Npton

Ps.
I might just text you.

Re: PEMBSEXILE...I have P.M'd you...

phil_in_npton wrote:Hi Mike

I was going to send you a message but haven’t done yet. If I do it will probably be after Saturday and before Wembley. When I’ve sent message I’ll only let you know I’ve sent it if you don’t respond. You don’t need to let me know you have received it unless you don’t intend to reply fairly quickly.

Let me know you have read this so I know you know what’s going on.

Phil in Npton

Ps.
I might just text you.
I have no idea what message you are trying to make. Someone tried to help with travel arrangements by telling me they had pm'd me. I answered. Cryptic messages like yours are not for me. I am not that analytical, Say it as it is. All I am trying to do is sort out travel arrangements with a few like minded County fans. If you want to pm me, pm me. If you want to txt me, txt me. Don't understand the need for comments like yours. Simples. :grin: