Re: Sessi D'Almeida

rncfc wrote:He had a presence on the pitch, but he was completely steamrolled when we played them away. I reckon we can do better, including what we already have.
When we played them away, he was trying to do his own job as well as covering for an unfit looking Gary Warren.

I'd be very wary about taking on players who may have put in a good performance against us. Yeovil undoubtedly were outstanding at Rodney Parade but they were pretty dreadful from then onwards. Unless you saw these players on a regular basis, it would be unwise to think we should rush to sign them.

Cornish Exile wrote:
rncfc wrote:He had a presence on the pitch, but he was completely steamrolled when we played them away. I reckon we can do better, including what we already have.
When we played them away, he was trying to do his own job as well as covering for an unfit looking Gary Warren.
He looked as though he had the stamina of a warthog as well. We were literally jogging around him second half.

That said, he had something about him. If flynny could insil some genuine discipline into him he'd be dead handy, but I'd rather have any of our current midfielders over him at the moment.