Re: The '150 Zone'....is it finished?

newgroundrodney wrote:I'm referring to the select area behind the dugouts, where occupants required to carry ID for admission.
Is it no longer available?... Is the entire area to remain closed, or will it revert to being part of the terrace again?

Any ideas?
Seem to recall the 'exclusion area' was for a specific timeframe only, before a review of the situation. Don't remember what that time was however. No mention of it for next years season ticket sales. Perhaps due to the very low uptake for the area, it has been decided it isn't worth trying to use the area and it will be left empty? Guessing of course.

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:I'm referring to the select area behind the dugouts, where occupants required to carry ID for admission.
Is it no longer available?... Is the entire area to remain closed, or will it revert to being part of the terrace again?

Any ideas?
Seem to recall the 'exclusion area' was for a specific timeframe only, before a review of the situation. Don't remember what that time was however. No mention of it for next years season ticket sales. Perhaps due to the very low uptake for the area, it has been decided it isn't worth trying to use the area and it will be left empty? Guessing of course.
last season fans had to get id done free of charge to enter that area and only around 8 people took up the offer as the amber army said f+++ them we will stay where we are,not sure if that will be the same this season coming

I asked about it and staff didn't have any idea about it and I've even emailed the club about it and they've not got back to me which sums the club up to a tee, I too had a pass for the 150 section last season and it took me over a month to get the pass to use it as they only gave me a hazel terrace season ticket at first even after applying for section 150 when early bird offer was on, you wouldn't believe the hassle it took to get access to the area.
I know a few people who had passes that wouldn't use them as so few people actually did use it, so have the club totally forgot about the area again as they did after selling us the section last year? or just not using it this season.