Re: Rumours I've heard

rodneyboy wrote:We're desperate for a decent left sided midfield player.I would love to see Ben Kennedy coming back but believe he's still under contract.
Ben Kennedy's contract expires at the end of the month.

In any case, it seems he instigated his loan move by making it clear he did not want to remain at the cub.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
AndyWhitedivesagain wrote: .......other than money cant see that Cardiff would be a good career move
With a young family and a time limited career, which football is, I suspect money is reason enough.
Totally agree Stanley ole boy ...... and although I’m not clued on footy wages - we would probably be talking trebling his money at least ? .... a complete and utter no brainer.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
AndyWhitedivesagain wrote: .......other than money cant see that Cardiff would be a good career move
With a young family and a time limited career, which football is, I suspect money is reason enough.
Totally agree Stanley ole boy ...... and although I’m not clued on footy wages - we would probably be talking trebling his money at least ? .... a complete and utter no brainer.
Oops apologies just saw above.

Justanordinaryfan wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Then when he's not getting any football he can come back to us on loan with Cardiff paying his wages - everyone's a winner :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

excessbee wrote:
Ncfc1995 wrote:Seen that were interested in signing Richard o donnell from Bradford to replace Joe day and will aimson from Bury
Seen where? I hadn't even realised Joe Day had signed for another club.

On social media another fan had shared the rumours