Re: Laws of the game App

whoareya wrote:Hopefully includes guidance for local league referees on declaring cash in hand match fees on their Self Assessment tax returns.
The taxman isn't interested because of the travelling and kit costs etc it would mean they would be paying out it's all been looked at before

UPTHEPORT wrote:
whoareya wrote:Hopefully includes guidance for local league referees on declaring cash in hand match fees on their Self Assessment tax returns.
The taxman isn't interested because of the travelling and kit costs etc it would mean they would be paying out it's all been looked at before
The taxman isn't interested?

Hmmm......

whoareya wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:
The taxman isn't interested?

Hmmm......
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... rB6ia4DwLo

Yes mate I'm a fool really I could be 50/60 quid up every season if I filled in tax returns when you consider I can claim 2.50 every time I wash my kit some weeks end/beginning of season I could be doing 7/8 games a week but I can't be arsed to claim

As I said the taxman doesn't peruse it either it's a minefield