Re: NCAFC Flexi ticket?....

Interesting to see "proof of concept" by a Div 3 side embracing the idea. Completely agree that we should be looking to emulate this, and that doing it for 12 games would make sense. As I've said before ad infinitum, we have a lot of fans who attend 6-8 games a season, and this would be a good way of persuading them to attend more for not a huge amount more money.

newgroundrodney wrote:I know I've banged on about this for years, but that's because I always believed it could be done.
I'd do it for 12 games, but the idea is clearly sound:

https://www.theposh.com/news/2019/june/ ... -launched/
Hi Gary,

I agree entirely. It is such a simple idea, the best ones usually are. I agree entirely. You can argue around the edges, my preference would be for five for the price of four, ten for the price of seven etc. But the principle is sound.

I would add that County actually did this in the late 1960's. My recollection is that it was a reduced rate for for tickets.

I suggested a similar idea where fans who pay on the gate should get a discount after 12 games as opposed to fans having a ST on a flexible payment plan.Both are fair to encourage fans to attend more games.The problem is,until the club have a database,these ideas are difficult to manage.But certainly NGR,keep banging on about it until the club does something about it.

We would need a work around for the turnstile system to ensure these tickets are included in the attendance count and to prevent abuse of the tickets. Not beyond the wit of man but maybe a step too far for the level of cooperation present between the club and WRU currently.

Definitely worth asking the questions if we get another open meeting.

Another option. Mansfield do a season long deal for their Quarry Lane stand behind the goal. Adults pay £20 pa membership and then pay half price per game which works out at £11 (must be bought before day of game). Costs £273 if you go to every league game. Adult ST is £350 early bird and £375 after 7 June.

i see they've arranged some tidy pre-season home friendlies v Hull, Blackburn and Nottm Forest.