Re: PREDICTIONS FOR 2019/20 SEASON

Hard to say until we know who's staying and who we have signed. What I do know is some of the teams that came down will be strong so I think we will have to fight above our weight again to even make the play-offs. Was hoping for some more positive news by now on a few of the existing squad signing new contracts....

Collars wrote:Hard to say until we know who's staying and who we have signed. What I do know is some of the teams that came down will be strong so I think we will have to fight above our weight again to even make the play-offs. Was hoping for some more positive news by now on a few of the existing squad signing new contracts....
At least only butler has gone up till now! so no news is good news.

rncfc wrote:I think we can pretty safely say that those who have not signed on already are considering other options.

Sheehan and O'Brien clearly wanted to stay which is great. The others might stay if they don't get a better offer which, of course, is their right and fair enough.
I know Labs is on holiday so not obviously safe to say

daftasfxxx wrote:
rncfc wrote:I think we can pretty safely say that those who have not signed on already are considering other options.

Sheehan and O'Brien clearly wanted to stay which is great. The others might stay if they don't get a better offer which, of course, is their right and fair enough.
As you say could be anything. I would hope he's verbally agreed but can't sign whilst he's on holiday with McKirdy and all will be announced when he's back!

daftasfxxx wrote:

Fair enough.

I still stand by my original thoughts, nothing over the last week or so has changed my mind, even though it appears MF is going no where soon, the squad is now a unknown quantity which will no doubt get found out in our pre-season friendly`s, by the way has any body know what our friedly fixture list is yet.
UTC