Re: In Memorium - Justin Edinburgh

Everything’s already been said about how much you did for our club and the high regard in which you will always be held here. You will go down in County folklore as the man who saved us from relegation from the conference, who then led us to the promised land of the football league. The man who led the club to Wembley for the first time in its history, then promptly did it again 12 months later. Tragic to have a life cut so short. My thoughts are with your family and loved ones at this awful time.

Such awful news. With the recent heartbreak of a play-off final defeat we all know the pain so it’s easy to remember how much better it felt when we won at Wembley. I still get goosebumps from that day and it will live with me forever. The whole purpose of reforming our club was to restore League football and he was the man that led us there. Simply one of the greatest ever moments as a County fan to achieve what seemed so far away on those days at Moreton or Gloucester. Sleep well Justin you will always be a legend in this part of the world x

RIP justin thanks for memorys. Never thought I would see my side play at Wembley or back in the promised land. You made this come true thank you so much I say this with a heavy and Sad heart. My thoughts are with those closest to you .legend is a word that to certain people is SPECIAL. that many people talk about for years and years .you are in that category . Thank you do much