Re: 2019-20 Squad so far.....

newgroundrodney wrote:
newgroundrodney wrote:UPDATED TO INCLUDE THE SIGNING OF TRISTAN ABRAHAMS ON A TWO YEAR DEAL:

1 Tom KING (GK)
2 D..Scott BENNETT
3 D..Daniel LEADBITTER
4 D..Kyle HOWKINS
5 D..Lazar STOJSAVLJEVIC
6 D..Mark O'BRIEN
7 D..Marvel EKPITETA
8 D..Mickey DEMETRIOU
9 D..Ryan HAYNES
10 M..Josh SHEEHAN
11 M..Joss LABADIE
12 M..Keanu MARSH-BROWN
13 M..Lewis COLLINS
14 M..Matt DOLAN
15 M..Robbie WILLMOTT
16 S..Adebayo AZEEZ
17 S..Corey WHITELEY
18 S..Jamille MATT
19 S..Mamadou TOURAY
20 S..Padraig AMOND
21 S..Tristan ABRAHAMS
22 Nick TOWNSEND (GK)
23 D..George NURSE (Bristol City)
24 Taylor Moloney MF ( loan Charlton Athletic )
25 Danny McNamara D ( rb ) ( loan Millwall )
26 Loan No.4
27 Loan No.5

Out on Loan:
1 Jay FOULSTON (Chippenham)

Could someone please update this for me as I am in hospital (not good I'm afraid!) and cant do it via my phone as I'd like..
Thanks, NGR.
Hope that’s ok , Get well soon mate, will you miss the big kick off?

amber&black wrote:I think we're going for it this year. No place for cruisers this season plenty of players ready to take your shirt if you dont put a shift in.
Ain’t that the truth, it’s a pity that there aren’t any reserve leagues so we could give the non-selected players a game mixed in with some younger lads.

Get well soon Lowandhard.
I too will have to miss the big kick off tomorrow as I have three broken toes on my left foot and my right leg is swollen extremely bad as well making it impossible for me to walk , drive or stand...I fell off a ladder :oops: .....#gutted

I will however be at Cambridge on Tuesday and will watch the game on ifollow tomorrow

neilcork68 wrote:Get well soon Lowandhard.
I too will have to miss the big kick off tomorrow as I have three broken toes on my left foot and my right leg is swollen extremely bad as well making it impossible for me to walk , drive or stand...I fell off a ladder :oops: .....#gutted

I will however be at Cambridge on Tuesday and will watch the game on ifollow tomorrow
It’s NGR who’s in hospital mate , not me ( for a change :grin: ). Hope you and he are both fit soon and back in training :grin:

What's happening in Cambridge next Tuesday? Or did you mean the following Saturday? Recover soon; likewise NGR.

Just as long as you can use a keyboard....... :lol:

North London Exile wrote:

What's happening in Cambridge next Tuesday? Or did you mean the following Saturday? Recover soon; likewise NGR.

Just as long as you can use a keyboard....... :lol:
I don’t think you need to worry about that with any of us lot in that regard :lol:

You should've rung and let us know :shock:

Hope you recover and Good wishes to NGR