Re: Players leaving?

Marsh-Brown is away with Guyana in the Gold Cup. Their first match is in the early hours of Wednesday morning against USA. You can see it live on Freesport channel (3 AM). Their last group match is on June 26th (I think it actually kicks off early hours of 27th our time). As they are the lowest ranked team in their group it is hard to see them progressing beyond this point but surely by the time he gets back to the UK from Brazil in need of a rest our pre-season training will have started?

if Joe Day is on his way then I wish him all the best. The same goes for Dan Butler; I hope he goes from strength to strength at Peterborough. However, I think Mickey Demetriou can achieve legendary status with the County. We have the core of a very good team and Mickey is a key part of it. It would be great news if he was to stay (along with Labadie). It would certainly create expectation for the 2019/20 season.

Amberexile wrote:Marsh-Brown is away with Guyana in the Gold Cup. Their first match is in the early hours of Wednesday morning against USA. You can see it live on Freesport channel (3 AM). Their last group match is on June 26th (I think it actually kicks off early hours of 27th our time). As they are the lowest ranked team in their group it is hard to see them progressing beyond this point but surely by the time he gets back to the UK from Brazil in need of a rest our pre-season training will have started?
So maybe rest him a bit, then introduce him into pre-season as appropriate, but still keep him around the place, and give him a fair go in the league.
We have this every summer, where players have been signed, not used, or farmed out. Let's start making the right signings from the get-go, but for now, in my view he stays, and GETS A CHANCE ....that's the crucial bit I reckon. Every year it's the same thing.