Re: Strengthen MIDFIELD

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Bush wrote:How can anyone rate Scott barrow after witnessing dan butler play for the club. Barrow was useless which is why he was dropped like a stone from this club and hasn’t played league football since. Ran around a lot is the classic British football fan attributes they want in a player. Never mind the fact he couldn’t tackle or cross a ball!
You really do make me laugh.
Dan was exceptional at our level that why he has moved onto better things.
Scott was not dropped like a stone in fact I believe it was quite a surprise when he was released.
Anybody playing below league 2 is useless in your eyes.
Despite the fact that probably every club next down to us will have a player who can get in our squad no probs.
Farmers the lot of them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ps where you been hiding for the last 12 months?
The running of this club has no impact on my life anymore. I enjoy not giving two sh!ts about it. That’s where I have been.

Average player who if he was at the club right now we wouldn’t be challenging at the top of the game able. No chance whatsoever.

Lenell John Lewis got into League One and has played a lot for Shrewsbury by the seems

But he's only scored 5 goals in 2 years since moving up and has just done his ACL, so never mind

Checking up on most of those names shows we made a few good calls to release many of them

landinho wrote:Lenell John Lewis got into League One and has played a lot for Shrewsbury by the seems

But he's only scored 5 goals in 2 years since moving up and has just done his ACL, so never mind

Checking up on most of those names shows we made a few good calls to release many of them
He may have been a shite manager but I rather think it shows Graeme Westley made a few good calls.

landinho wrote:Lenell John Lewis got into League One and has played a lot for Shrewsbury by the seems

Not really
Virtually all his appearances were 1/ 2 minute cameos at the end of every game.
Maybe the odd start when somebody was injured.
Rodman though was in first 11 most games
How any professional player would be happy maybe kicking or heading the ball once or twice every game is nuts.
Cannot understand how he put up with that.
When he wasn't playing his 2 minutes he would be injured.
We got off well there