Re: One month one million steps

Jim I'll be more than happy to sponsor you and hope others will. At the time I served in the Royal Navy our chosen charity was always Guide Dogs For The Blind, and as an aside, was involved in a team that ran from the Royal Dockyard to the summit of The Rock of Gibraltar, in aide of this cause, so I wish you well. (I must add, so as not to gain any accolades, that I was the team manager, not the runner). Of all the senses we have, the one I could do most without is my eyes. I mean for a start I'd miss Robbie's runs, Podges goals, Joe's fabulous saves etc, etc. It would not be the same just listening. Come on everyone join in and back Jim in this most worthy cause.

papajohn wrote:Jim I'll be more than happy to sponsor you and hope others will. At the time I served in the Royal Navy our chosen charity was always Guide Dogs For The Blind, and as an aside, was involved in a team that ran from the Royal Dockyard to the summit of The Rock of Gibraltar, in aide of this cause, so I wish you well. (I must add, so as not to gain any accolades, that I was the team manager, not the runner). Of all the senses we have, the one I could do most without is my eyes. I mean for a start I'd miss Robbie's runs, Podges goals, Joe's fabulous saves etc, etc. It would not be the same just listening. Come on everyone join in and back Jim in this most worthy cause.

Thanks Jon

Day 1 was tough start 40,000 steps completed about 18-19 miles I'm hoping to do 40,000 a day on working days my two days off ease off a bit

The Wolf wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/jim-drewett2

Wonder if you can help I'm doing a million step Challenge for the Guide dogs would appreciate your support

Moderators feel free to move but it's a good cause

Cheers Jim

Well done for doing something for a great charity, but surely you of all people know that this should be on everything else. Come on now ask Jack to move this over to everything else. After all there shouldn't be any favours right Jimmy?
What really annoys me about this board is this; People have been banned from this board in the past for having multiple user names. Yet here we have a poster that has used different user names multiple times. Personally, I don't care how many names he has, but why ban one when another person uses lots. It is just plain wrong. How on earth does Competition man get away with it when Harps gets a ban. Absolutely bloody crazy and just wrong.