Re: Players leaving?

UppaPort wrote:I think that KMB may leave. Have seen a few articles on his agent talking about him either moving to the USA or Canada. I do think he should be given another chance because he was mostly injured last season, but think that he may leave
Not correct to say he was mostly injured last season. He made only four starts and was a playing substitute twelve times. However he was a non playing substitute on eighteen occasions, so he was available for 34 of 46 league matches.

excessbee wrote:
UppaPort wrote:I think that KMB may leave. Have seen a few articles on his agent talking about him either moving to the USA or Canada. I do think he should be given another chance because he was mostly injured last season, but think that he may leave
Not correct to say he was mostly injured last season. He made only four starts and was a playing substitute twelve times. However he was a non playing substitute on eighteen occasions, so he was available for 34 of 46 league matches.
I hadn’t realised he had been involved in that many games! Sorry, I stand corrected. Would be nice if he was given another season to prove his full potential.
Last edited by UppaPort on July 13th, 2019, 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

excessbee wrote:
I seem to recall that on a few occasions he was reported recovering from injury but then announced on the bench. Perhaps he was given an injection so he could play if necessary but was effectively just making up the numbers.