Re: Undy friendly

Ash is ex-Bath as a youngster so ties to the area. Haven't seen him pull up many trees though and not played any league football so can't imagine he'd be up to it.

Edit: I meant ex-Weston. Apologies, brain not up to much.
Last edited by njbh86 on July 18th, 2019, 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UppaPort wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:Apparently the striker on trial was Bradley Ash of Boreham Wood.....
Just had a look at him, and he joined Boreham Wood last summer on a 2 year deal. I guess we would have to pay a fee for him
Boreham released him in the summer according to transfermarkt.

Bradley Ash first signed for Boreham Wood during the summer of 2017, joining on a season-long loan from Championship side Barnsley.

However, his loan spell was cut short, as he suffered a serious knee injury, during pre-season. The young forward had impressed Luke Garrard enough in that short period though, who snapped up the striker permanently, upon his departure from Barnsley, in 2018.

The young forward joined the Tykes in Janaury 2016 from West-super-Mare AFC following an eye-catching debut season in the Conference South, netting 14 goals in as many appearances.

Ash has been capped for England Colleges and featured in an England C select XI. The 21-year-old spent last season back at Weston-super-Mare on loan and netted an impressive 19 goals in 34 appearances.

The young forward spent a period back with Weston-super-Mare this season on loan, before returning to score a derby day winner against Barnet at Meadow Park. Having cemented his place in the club’s history, Ash will be hoping to now cement his place in the Wood’s starting XI.

njbh86 wrote:Ash is ex-Bath as a youngster so ties to the area. Haven't seen him pull up many trees though and not played any league football so can't imagine he'd be up to it.

Edit: I meant ex-Weston. Apologies, brain not up to much.
Brads been unlucky with injuries, couldn’t of happened at a worse Time, he was travelling with the first team squad to matches after doing well in u23s at Barnsley after doing well under lee Johnson and was just a matter of time until he made his debut, if Johnson stayed brad would be playing.
He definitely has what it takes to play at league level