Re: Who's the player Flynn wants out?

rdh2210 wrote:
UppaPort wrote:
rdh2210 wrote:https://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/sport ... NcyCYkeFuY

For me the only two waste of a wage are Marsh brown and Azeez. But as Azeez is injured for 6 months there is no chance of moving him on.
I think he’s on about KMB too. I can’t see where he would fit in
Yeah he's not featured in any of the friendlies so far, was he even in Spain???

I imagine he has a bit more time left off as he was away on International duty

Amongst Flynn's quotes is, "It depends if anybody wants them My emphasise.

Which suggests more than one. However he also says that the player knows who he is. Which suggests one.

Michael Flynn is manager and it is for him to decide who he wants to keep, and it is for him to choose his own words. However there is speculation as to who the player is. By using terms such as 'time wasters' I am not sure he is 'selling' the player and if the player doesn't move he becomes a focus for dis-satisfaction. A football team is like any workplace. There will be sub-groups, there will be petty little arguments, over time certain players will hold grievances. That's life.

My view is that Michael Flynn, for all his qualities sometimes fires from the hip. There will come a difficult time, that happens to all managers. When it happens it's best not to have made enemies needlessly.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Amongst Flynn's quotes is, "It depends if anybody wants them My emphasise.

Which suggests more than one. However he also says that the player knows who he is. Which suggests one.
He also says “I’m going to need four [more], possibly. But I might have to get one or two out first.". Which suggests one or two :grin:

Amberexile wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Amongst Flynn's quotes is, "It depends if anybody wants them My emphasise.

He also says “I’m going to need four [more], possibly. But I might have to get one or two out first.". Which suggests one or two :grin:
My point being that Michael Flynn saying ," He knows who he is.... " was a mistake.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:

My point being that Michael Flynn saying ," He knows who he is.... " was a mistake.
It points to Flynn not being as media savvy as perhaps he should be by now. Having seen the comment in print he's possibly regretting it and hopefully learned from it.

Unless, of course, it was deliberate...

wattsville_boy wrote: It points to Flynn not being as media savvy as perhaps he should be by now. Having seen the comment in print he's possibly regretting it and hopefully learned from it.

Considering he also said “I’ve learned that; you get more ruthless as you spend time in the job" I would say he was being deliberate.

Amberexile wrote:
wattsville_boy wrote: It points to Flynn not being as media savvy as perhaps he should be by now. Having seen the comment in print he's possibly regretting it and hopefully learned from it.

Considering he also said “I’ve learned that; you get more ruthless as you spend time in the job" I would say he was being deliberate.
I think you're right, although only one person actually knows. Regardless of whether it was deliberate or not, my view remains that it was a mistake.