Re: Season tickets

excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What's all the fuss I was told clearly when I renewed that the tickets would be issued during week before the first game if you couldn't get to the shop you can pick up Saturday

But some like a moan mind
For goodness sake get real please.
If as it seems likely the tickets will not be printed before Saturday.........
I haven't read that in any of the messages. I believe I did read: 1. Wednesday at the earliest 2. Worst case Saturday.
Lets not forget Thursday and Friday, Frank. Wouldn't want to shoot from the hip, eh. :grin:
Think Reebok stated the worst case scenario was that they will not be ready for Saturday.
Great if they appear Wednesday
Please try and spare a thought for all those Exiles especially those paid and requested posting.
Royal Mail Friday would you rely on that for Saturday bearing in mind my local post often turns up in the afternoon.
I am allright Jack, so are you if local but come on spare a thought for those who will be queueing out of the gate Saturday possibly.
Repeating its 2019.
How can anyone say this is acceptable and it happens every year always last minute.

excessbee wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:What's all the fuss I was told clearly when I renewed that the tickets would be issued during week before the first game if you couldn't get to the shop you can pick up Saturday

If as it seems likely the tickets will not be printed before Saturday.........
I haven't read that in any of the messages. I believe I did read: 1. Wednesday at the earliest 2. Worst case Saturday.
Lets not forget Thursday and Friday, Frank. Wouldn't want to shoot from the hip, eh. :grin:
Try reading Rebok's post. The bit about worst case scenario not being ready for the Mansfield game.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

If as it seems likely the tickets will not be printed before Saturday its easy for me and you to pop into the shop and get our ticket for Saturday.
All the Exiles and those working will not be able to.
Have you not noticed the queue before every home game for the walk up fans.

Plus now all those season ticket holders.

Will be out of the gate and down the road for sure.

But its only a moan of course

Just a tiny addendum when I purchased my ticket our friend the full time shop manager was asked by myself
"Any chance of the tickets being sorted for the first time since being back at RP well before the first game"
the response was.
"Hoping to have them out by end of June/early July at the latest"

What about those that have paid for postage also.

Is it rocket science in 2019?

You got that wrong about not being printed before Saturday hey. As usual Harps you’re very quick to jump on the Board for anything.

Tickets sold after June 26th will not be available until Friday.

Clearly a coincidence but every time a problem is reported on this forum, an announcement is then made in 24 hours solving the problem. :grin:
There will be queues Saturday through the gate as not every one by a mile will be able to collect Friday.

Sorry don't shoot the messenger but if you think that is good service to customers very happy for you.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Tickets sold after June 26th will not be available until Friday.

Clearly a coincidence but every time a problem is reported on this forum, an announcement is then made in 24 hours solving the problem. :grin:
There will be queues Saturday through the gate as not every one by a mile will be able to collect Friday.

Sorry don't shoot the messenger but if you think that is good service to customers very happy for you.

Actually it’s from 1pm Thursday, but hey I know you don’t like facts getting in the way of a good moan.
It was mentioned a few times that the club were going to release a statement regarding ST’s today, and they have.
It’s good they’re staggering the collection times, also they’re posting out Wednesday to those that requested that service. Also, ST’s available from 10am Saturday morning so there shouldn’t really be a huge queue for ST’s unless the vast majority of our ST holders can’t get to the ground until less than an hour before kick off

SJG99 wrote:I'm not saying I don't think it's a good idea to cut down on the plastic, I'm saying clubs will want to change the designs for purposes of advertising and security. To that end, recyclable paper tickets are actually more eco-friendly than reusable plastic.

But I'd actually think digital tickets with QR/barcodes are more likely to replace all of that, the problem of course being the lack of tech savvy amongst older customers.

I quite enjoy the fact that if you buy a "print at home" ticket you can use the barcode on the receipt to get into the ground without needing to print at all at the moment...
"Lack of tech savvy amongst older customers". Delightful wording! That is diplomacy at its very zenith... :cheers:
But very true as I'm thick as two short planks when it comes to new fangled things that have wires attached to your ears and similar devices :mrgreen:

Exile 1976 wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Tickets sold after June 26th will not be available until Friday.

Actually it’s from 1pm Thursday, but hey I know you don’t like facts getting in the way of a good moan.
It was mentioned a few times that the club were going to release a statement regarding ST’s today, and they have.
It’s good they’re staggering the collection times, also they’re posting out Wednesday to those that requested that service. Also, ST’s available from 10am Saturday morning so there shouldn’t really be a huge queue for ST’s unless the vast majority of our ST holders can’t get to the ground until less than an hour before kick off
Apologies on the second read you are correct
I'm all right Jack
So are you Exile
Got a feeling a lot of fans will be inconvenienced though but lets not be concerned about that.
Seriously no idea how many tickets have been sold so far but how many of these do work from 9 til 5 or cannot get in Thursday or Friday
Why the last minute?

Reebok was merely repeating what he was told in the shop. The worst case scenario is that they wouldn't be ready for Saturday and that paper tickets would be issued. That really is an answer that you would have got anytime during the last month. It certainly wasn't what Frank was proclaiming "seems likely the tickets will not be printed till Saturday". A case of Chinese whispers.

The

But some like a moan mind[/quote]
If as it seems likely the tickets will not be printed before Saturday.........[/quote]

Lets not forget Thursday and Friday, Frank. Wouldn't want to shoot from the hip, eh. :grin:[/quote]
Think Reebok stated the worst case scenario was that they will not be ready for Saturday.
Great if they appear Wednesday
Please try and spare a thought for all those Exiles especially those paid and requested posting.
Royal Mail Friday would you rely on that for Saturday bearing in mind my local post often turns up in the afternoon.
I am allright Jack, so are you if local but come on spare a thought for those who will be queueing out of the gate Saturday possibly.
Repeating its 2019.
How can anyone say this is acceptable and it happens every year always last minute.[/quote]

He's off again..well done on getting the year right; you are a real asset and such a hard worker .. make sure you tell everyone the year next year as well... Can't wait.

FWIW I haven't got my ST yet (for Southampton), although in mitigation the season doesn't start until the week after and they have around 20,000 more of them to send out, usually in a fancy box.

There is definitely no correlation between the delivery date and that they were offering a Direct Debit plan across 3 months with the last payment coming at the start of August. :lol: