Re: The annual where will we finish thread

I'm optimistic for the season. I think with a squad that, at least on paper, seems stronger than last years, County could compete on multiple fronts.

I'll go 2nd in League, get through to the knock-out stages in the Checkatrade, 3rd round of League Cup and 4th round of FA Cup.

I also predict County will play a 3-4-1-2 formation predominantly and be an attractive team to watch, which'll lead to an increase in the average attendance. I also predict that an agreement will be reached with regards to staying at RP for up to another five years after the current agreement ends.

If we can learn to get points away and not concede early goals or late sloppy goals then play offs again.

If we follow the same pattern as the middle part of last year then 10th.

Fine margins in this league. Flynn is probably the best manager at working the loan system with the links he's built. That will add a few points. Keeping labadie fit is a must, he could also be the difference between promotion and missing out on play offs.

League cup, out first round.
Fa cup, second round.

Fan1967 wrote:Time for normal service to be resumed. Bottom third - 18th or so. The usual suspects calling for Flynn to go - before Christmas, sadly. We persevere and survive, but marginally. Someone will cuff us badly. FA Cup round 1. Then again, I could be wrong....
Flynny will be at another league two club way before xmas if we start the season poorly.