EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM CLUB ADMIN

Good Morning!

Here we go again, full of hope and anticipation for what lies ahead, Ladbrokes nervously looking over their shoulder to assess County’s free scoring strikers...

As always I make the first game of the season a must watch game, to see who’s who, what the new guys are like and in case of a successful season to be able to say, I was there at the beginning.

So on Sunday I logged on and purchased our tickets to print at home. I was pleasantly surprised to find front row seats on the half way line still available and completed the process and printed the tickets.

Then it struck me, although I was pleased that my recent birthday now entitled me to a discount, this coming of age has also further diminished my mental capacity as I had purchased tickets in the Bisley, and not the Hazell. ( maybe someone is trying to tell me something!)

Anyway I was forlorn, disgraced with myself.

I thought I would send an e-mail to the club, explaining my predicament. To be honest, from the recent rumblings on here regarding communication and correspondence I wasn’t hopeful.

Well, listen to this Ladies and Gentlemen, I did get an e-mail response by lunchtime (Monday) after sending to them Sunday evening.

Not only a prompt response, but a positive one too, the situation has been resolved and we are in our favoured seats, Row A, in the Hazell, just behind all those noisy people!

Well done to Poppy and the admin team, first class service indeed!

Now, if we could sneak four goals past Mansfield without reply the story will have a perfect ending!

See you all on Saturday!

Phil in Northampton

Re: EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM CLUB ADMIN

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:That's how it should be.
No need for praise required
Its called normal good service
In fairness it is good to praise staff when they do a good job. And clearly the woman who assisted Phil is a credit to our club and I am glad she is getting to be acknowledged.

This is especially the case because when irate fans ring up furious because of a ****-up it usually transpires that those on the front line get the blame whilst those responsible for the debacles avoid the criticism by coming out with nonsense like, oh I don't know, something like 'this isn't a club issue'. :grin:

I disagree, that's above and beyond what you'd get from 95% of businesses nowadays. You forgot your discount card? You don't get the discount.

I had a similar situation last year buying an article of clothing and walked out of the shop without buying it because I didn't have my discount card with me despite the fact I was entitled to discount from a membership and could prove I was entitled to it. But not having the card to swipe was enough to prevent me being able to claim it.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
In fairness it is good to praise staff when they do a good job. And clearly the woman who assisted Phil is a credit to our club and I am glad she is getting to be acknowledged.

This is especially the case because when irate fans ring up furious because of a ****-up it usually transpires that those on the front line get the blame whilst those responsible for the debacles avoid the criticism by coming out with nonsense like, oh I don't know, something like 'this isn't a club issue'. :grin:
:grin:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:

I’m with Stan on this one. While I don’t always like complaining when I get bad service because mostly it’s not the fault of the frontline person, when I get good service it’s good to acknowledge it. If you don’t give good feedback when you’re treated well, all the poor employee gets is negativity, it’s little surprise then if the poor beggars get to not give a sh!t about customer service.
My transactions these days are invariably online ( where I do nearly all my business and shopping ) and I’m usually very impressed with the individuals I deal with, it’s usually the organisation they work for that are causing the hassle and where the improvement is needed. If management was half as good as their workers the world would be a wonderful place. Isn’t it odd that the former get most of the rewards and the latter all the crap.

lowandhard wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

I’m with Stan on this one. While I don’t always like complaining when I get bad service because mostly it’s not the fault of the frontline person, when I get good service it’s good to acknowledge it. If you don’t give good feedback when you’re treated well, all the poor employee gets is negativity, it’s little surprise then if the poor beggars get to not give a sh!t about customer service.
My transactions these days are invariably online ( where I do nearly all my business and shopping ) and I’m usually very impressed with the individuals I deal with, it’s usually the organisation they work for that are causing the hassle and where the improvement is needed. If management was half as good as their workers the world would be a wonderful place. Isn’t it odd that the former get most of the rewards and the latter all the crap.
Apologies here.
A bit of praise goes a long way.
Spot on lads