Re: Season tickets Not ready just yet

Fourthousand wrote:Here we go again
" tiny Newport county"
Only in existance 30 years.
Listen to yourself
Turnover in millions
Unbelievable.

You have the skin of a Rhino Bryant
Tell us again what year it is...helpful...have you always had this winning disposition?[/quote]

Totally lossed
What are you on about.
Are you having a pop at me or Bryant because I haven't got a clue.
Assume you are not a season ticket holder either.
Seriously I am happy for you up on that cloud with all those that think everything in the garden is Rosie.

Hopefully we will be able to collect some form of entry before Saturday.[/quote]

You like saying what year it is.... ' It's 2019'.
Yes I am a season ticket holder...I just don't wet my pants like you love to do.. Can't you see that you are just a big moaner.. someone mentions the number of ex CEO's in a thread and off you go again.

Again if I were in charge of anything at the Club I would invite you and Einstein onto a conference call; invite you into the team to address whatever the issue was (your latest gripe), get you both to take actions and report on options/progress and then you could 'feel it' in he real world...idle hands and all that. If you didn't get involved I would call it out' the most vociferous fans were invited to be a part of the solution/ understand the complexities but they refused and continue to remain on the sidelines moaning'. I hope you do have your drink but I doubt whether you two could organise a piss up in a brewery.[/quote]

"Piss my pants"
At 70 that will probably happen sooner than later for sure
You Four Thousand are heading for a Coronary.
Like I said genuinly pleased you are happy with the current situation up on the cloud.
Sure it will all work out well but to be honest I was in town today and would of collected my season ticket.
Now despite having other important plans for tomorrow and Friday somehow i will have to find time before 5 o clock either day to pick up my season ticket or some form of entry
Certainly after forking out a fair few bob in early June queuing down the road Staturday morning is something i am not looking forward to.
I hope I can meet up with Stan Saturday, Pembs if he is coming, Mr Buttress would be most welcome plus all my mates that i sit with.
They probably have maybe a different view to myself but thats life.
So just to summarise calm down take a chill pill and look forward to the game however you obtain your seat ticket.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Fourthousand wrote:Here we go again
" tiny Newport county"
Only in existance 30 years.
Listen to yourself
Turnover in millions
Unbelievable.

You have the skin of a Rhino Bryant
Tell us again what year it is...helpful...have you always had this winning disposition?
Totally lossed
What are you on about.
Are you having a pop at me or Bryant because I haven't got a clue.
Assume you are not a season ticket holder either.
Seriously I am happy for you up on that cloud with all those that think everything in the garden is Rosie.

Hopefully we will be able to collect some form of entry before Saturday.[/quote]

You like saying what year it is.... ' It's 2019'.
Yes I am a season ticket holder...I just don't wet my pants like you love to do.. Can't you see that you are just a big moaner.. someone mentions the number of

"Piss my pants"
At 70 that will probably happen sooner than later for sure
You Four Thousand are heading for a Coronary.
Like I said genuinly pleased you are happy with the current situation up on the cloud.
Sure it will all work out well but to be honest I was in town today and would of collected my season ticket.
Now despite having other important plans for tomorrow and Friday somehow i will have to find time before 5 o clock either day to pick up my season ticket or some form of entry
Certainly after forking out a fair few bob in early June queuing down the road Staturday morning is something i am not looking forward to.
I hope I can meet up with Stan Saturday, Pembs if he is coming, Mr Buttress would be most welcome plus all my mates that i sit with.
They probably have maybe a different view to myself but thats life.
So just to summarise calm down take a chill pill and look forward to the game however you obtain your seat ticket.[/quote]

I'm pretty chilled. I really enjoy being a County fan and all the thrills and spills that go with it. I look to enjoy what we have and of course there are areas which whilst they cause others (like yourself) aggrevation, I will always try to look beyond that -why would I let some smaller issues take away from the love of being a County fan - a bit like the tail (issues) wagging the dog.
I think you go out of your way to be ' put out' and for those issues that fall into your lap then you seem to revel in the ' whingefest ' (blow it up into some hysterical rant and crusade whilst childishly lashing out). If you are that concerned, so 'put out' and being made to feel so unhappy about the issues you churn through, then the mature thing to do would be to offer your support and help to a fans run club with limited and finite resources You got all the answers in the world that you live in so give the club the benefit of your wealth of knowledge in running aspects of a football club..a club you support and purport to love

Four Thousand
"Don't shoot the Messenger"
Do me a favour go on Facebook County chat which has a far bigger following than this Forum

57 comments relating to "its not a club issue"
You will read that virtually everyone on their is basically saying what a total **** up again after the same situation last season.

Take a chill pill and I think you will find far more fans totally pissed off with the current situation than you and a few other contributors up on your cloud corresponding on this forum who think its quite acceptable for the board to come out with
Sorry to repeat "ITS NOT A CLUB ISSUE"
Have a read Sunshine
cheers

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Four Thousand
"Don't shoot the Messenger"
Do me a favour go on Facebook County chat which has a far bigger following than this Forum

57 comments relating to "its not a club issue"
You will read that virtually everyone on their is basically saying what a total **** up again after the same situation last season.

Take a chill pill and I think you will find far more fans totally pissed off with the current situation than you and a few other contributors up on your cloud corresponding on this forum who think its quite acceptable for the board to come out with
Sorry to repeat "ITS NOT A CLUB ISSUE"
Have a read Sunshine
cheers

Following an issue with a third party supplier that prevented season tickets from being available for collection today (Wednesday 31st July) as originally planned, all season tickets will now be able to collect from our Kingsway Centre Club Shop from tomorrow morning, 9am.

Supporters can collect their season tickets as follows:

Thursday August 1: All purchased season tickets, irrespective of purchase date, can be collected 9am until 5pm at the Kingsway Club Shop.

Friday, August 2: All purchased season tickets, irrespective of purchase date, can be collected 9am until 5pm at the Kingsway Club Shop.

Saturday, August 3: All purchased season tickets, irrespective of purchase date, can be collected from the Rodney Parade ticket office from 10am until kick-off.

Season tickets that have been purchased for postal delivery will be posted this evening (Wednesday, July 31).

Chez wrote:All season tickets available to collect from the shop from 9am onwards tomorrow irrespective of when they were purchased https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... =hootsuite
As I said above the lateness of the tickets and leaving it late is embarrassing and a ****-up. But as I also said whilst causing inconvenience it's not the end of the world.

Sadly the club seem to have no idea just how annoying it was to read 'this is not a club issue'.

I know George Street Bridge seems to believe that apologizing is some sort of fetish. (Each to his own, boots and fishnets do it for me) but for many of us taking responsibility for error and apologising for same is just good manners. And the lack of these basic pleasantries does little for the image of the club.

Not a peep of regret in the latest missive. And again it's an opportunity lost.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Chez wrote:All season tickets available to collect from the shop from 9am onwards tomorrow irrespective of when they were purchased https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/2 ... =hootsuite
As I said above the lateness of the tickets and leaving it late is embarrassing and a ****-up. But as I also said whilst causing inconvenience it's not the end of the world.

Sadly the club seem to have no idea just how annoying it was to read 'this is not a club issue'.

I know George Street Bridge seems to believe that apologizing is some sort of fetish. (Each to his own, boots and fishnets do it for me) but for many of us taking responsibility for error and apologising for same is just good manners. And the lack of these basic pleasantries does little for the image of the club.

Yeah yeah yeah ...in your world but not in the world of people actually doing stuff and making a difference. You are just a commentator/ merely a detractor, you pay money occasionally to watch the spectacle on offer, full stop.

Fourthousand wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:

Yeah yeah yeah ...in your world but not in the world of people actually doing stuff and making a difference. You are just a commentator/ merely a detractor, you pay money occasionally to watch the spectacle on offer, full stop.
Thankfully in taking my advice about job advertising and the minimum wage the club may well have saved themselves a small fortune in litigation costs. As per Frank's tireless work to hold the club to account over the club wrongly disenfranchising Trust members eventually led to the club/trust acknowledging error. And in doing so probably prevented some trust members from leaving.

I know that must hurt. Good, because sycophants like you encourage sloppiness.

daftasfxxx wrote:Don't see any of the knickers wetters coming on here apologising, too easy to criticise behind their computers but not man enough to say they jumped the gun, there you go stan you can pick your season ticket up in person tomorrow
No he can't because he doesn't go to games,he isn't a trust member,he won't sponsor a player.He is shelling out £18 to the club on Saturday though and that will hurt him.He did spend £50 four years ago,just as the figure needed was reached for the trust to take over.He only did this to be on the winning side and keep reminding everyone on here that he saved the club.He also reminds us of the seven shares he owns in NAFC LTD whenever he gets the chance.He will continue to be a doomster and put the club down at every chance but,it floats his boat and makes him think he is important so as he says he is as precious as the Platinum members,ST holders,sponsors,volunteers and everyone else.All the directors,past and present are useless according to him.He loves the club and the town but chose to live far away in both his working life and his retirement but don't be critical of him or he will call you names yet say how childish you are.

Percy plunkett wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Don't see any of the knickers wetters coming on here apologising, too easy to criticise behind their computers but not man enough to say they jumped the gun, there you go stan you can pick your season ticket up in person tomorrow
No he can't because he doesn't go to games,he isn't a trust member,he won't sponsor a player.He is shelling out £18 to the club on Saturday though and that will hurt him.He did spend £50 four years ago,just as the figure needed was reached for the trust to take over.He only did this to be on the winning side and keep reminding everyone on here that he saved the club.He also reminds us of the seven shares he owns in NAFC LTD whenever he gets the chance.He will continue to be a doomster and put the club down at every chance but,it floats his boat and makes him think he is important so as he says he is as precious as the Platinum members,ST holders,sponsors,volunteers and everyone else.All the directors,past and present are useless according to him.He loves the club and the town but chose to live far away in both his working life and his retirement but don't be critical of him or he will call you names yet say how childish you are.
Sorry Percy but I didn't buy just the one share in the trust. Like many people in the early 1980's I left Newport to find work. I have never said that all the directors are useless. As for being precious I'm sure your mother loved you too. And I certainly don't call people childish for being critical of me. I only own four shares in Newport AFC as the company is called. Although I intended to buy more I was asked by one of your co founding directors to buy season tickets instead. Which I did.

However Percy my apologies to you. I have clearly upset you and that was not my intention.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:
Sorry Percy but I didn't buy just the one share in the trust. Like many people in the early 1980's I left Newport to find work. I have never said that all the directors are useless. As for being precious I'm sure your mother loved you too. And I certainly don't call people childish for being critical of me. I only own four shares in Newport AFC as the company is called. Although I intended to buy more I was asked by one of your co founding directors to buy season tickets instead. Which I did.

However Percy my apologies to you. I have clearly upset you and that was not my intention.
It really does sadden me to see good people at loggerheads like this. I know that each of these individuals loves the football club just as much as the rest of us, which is , far from sensibly, a lot. The thing is, rather like the old artificial division of the knockers and the happy-clappers we are now getting the artificial division of the excusers and the criticisers.

What is obvious to me is that some think that backing the administration whatever they do helps the club whilst others like Stan, Frank Nouble and myself for that matter feel it does not and that constructive criticism is the best way forward. After all if no theory or scheme is ever tested , we stagnate. Whatever is said to attempt to change matters, I honestly believe there is nobody here who would want to harm the club. Rather like the drunkard who while under the influence is prone to violence gives up the drink, I for one would cease to post if I thought I was doing damage. Can’t we have a difference of opinion without showing intolerance and hatred to each other? We all want the club to get bigger and better and I don’t think that will come from never seeing room for improvement. Roll on Saturday eh? Up the County!