Re: Season tickets Not ready just yet

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I think it is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup in fairness. It is nearly 9 weeks since we actually knew what league we were in , so if the club can distribute every supporters season ticket by kick off then it has been a job well done.

It is slightly odd though that people scream for transparency and communication yet when the club communicate that it is the fault of a third party , they are lambasted for communicating it.
Bryant

You really do make me chuckle.
"A job well done"

We will never know but I wonder going by your reasoning if any other clubs involved in play offs last season have failed getting season tickets out before the last few days of the close season.

I have no idea but I know Tottenham Hotspur sold season tickets for a stadium they could not deliver , FGR took orders for a kit they could not supply (had to change suppliers a month into the season) and Newport County have produced season tickets a day late but still three days before the season kicks off. The hysteria by the minority has been quite frankly , embarrassing.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
I have no idea but I know Tottenham Hotspur sold season tickets for a stadium they could not deliver , FGR took orders for a kit they could not supply (had to change suppliers a month into the season) and Newport County have produced season tickets a day late but still three days before the season kicks off. The hysteria by the minority has been quite frankly , embarrassing.
Tell me Alan, why can't you simply answer my questions?

Nothing hysterical about holding the view that when a problem arises for the club to blandly say 'this is not a club issue' is simply not the response one should expect if we wish to be seen as acting in a professional manner.

Now why not break the habit of a lifetime and enter into debate. Rather than hurl about nothing but insults?

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:I think it is all a bit of a storm in a tea cup in fairness. It is nearly 9 weeks since we actually knew what league we were in , so if the club can distribute every supporters season ticket by kick off then it has been a job well done.

It is slightly odd though that people scream for transparency and communication yet when the club communicate that it is the fault of a third party , they are lambasted for communicating it.
Bryant

You really do make me chuckle.
"A job well done"

We will never know but I wonder going by your reasoning if any other clubs involved in play offs last season have failed getting season tickets out before the last few days of the close season.

Bryant you are talking total rubbish as the club lacky.
The tickets were not a day late but weeks behind.
When I bought my ticket in the shop mid June I was told "we are aiming to get them out by early July" not as you suggest 3 days before kick off.
You need to realise this continual everything in the garden is Roses is embarrassing for those on the board listening to you digging a hole as well as hopefully any fair minded person.

SJG99 wrote:I mean apart from anything, paying the supplier earlier than we need to, to deliver a product earlier than it needs to be delivered, is pretty bad business...
I give up
Hands in the Air
What is the point after that comment.
Lets leave it to the last minute possible.

Blimey its the 1st of August. Another month starts
Do you really think the tickets were held back to save a month when payment was due?
Sorry but that's nuts SJG99

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:Glad they're sorted. Moaning on here isn't in vane, I presume it helps the club prioritise to an extent.
Think you are spot on.
Dos who put the original message on is tied up maybe on the board or a spokesperson.
My complaint regarding no e mails was passed onto Colin from a third party reading the thread.
I think you will find every board member knows every thread on here whether complimentary or otherwise.
Great news that everyone will be sorted albeit maybe a queue will be involved Saturday.

Cheers
Oh no..he only thinks he has a role to play now and that every Board member... no I can't even repeat it.

Let me help you - no, there is not a role at the club of 'Chief Moaner" reporting directly to the Board of Directors. (If there were such a job in la la land then you and Einstein would be down to the final 2 with your CV's - they might even be open to you job sharing as you are both busy men and so equally talented and qualified).

Hope you both took the opportunity to speak to a Director yesterday (probably not appropriate though as it was such a positive celebration of all that is good). So here's an idea, why not forego your pint together and try to get yourselves into the workshop/surgery on matchday....and then tell our club representatives your burning issues in the same manner and style as you 'speak' on this message board- you know hysterical; ' finger wagging', accusing, demanding." - really go for it keyboard warriors. Post up how it went.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
rncfc wrote:Glad they're sorted. Moaning on here isn't in vane, I presume it helps the club prioritise to an extent.
Think you are spot on.
Dos who put the original message on is tied up maybe on the board or a spokesperson.
My complaint regarding no e mails was passed onto Colin from a third party reading the thread.
I think you will find every board member knows every thread on here whether complimentary or otherwise.
Great news that everyone will be sorted albeit maybe a queue will be involved Saturday.

Cheers
So are you saying you didn't resolve it yourself. That you couldn't send an email into the correct email address for the Trust. That you couldn't speak to a Trust representative. That you just come on here to moan but didnt personally look to resolve and close out (someone else did what you could/should have done yourself). Do you seriously think that by putting things out on this Fans Forum that this is the way to address specific issues (because someone from the club will pick it up and run with it/ address it).?????

I can hear the anger in your posts still.
Please read Lowandhards post again.
Just to clarify once more.
I sent 3 e mails to the trust.
The second was answered by Colin informing myself that he would pass on my enquiry and an answer would be forthcoming within 2 days.
3 days later after I posted on here that no answer had been sent, within 30 minutes Colin mailed myself to apologise.
He had chased up my enquiry again and got the answer I wanted
Again many thanks Colin and whoever passed on my thread to him.

Fourthousand wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Think you are spot on.

Cheers
Oh no..he only thinks he has a role to play now and that every Board member... no I can't even repeat it.

Let me help you - no, there is not a role at the club of 'Chief Moaner" reporting directly to the Board of Directors. (If there were such a job in la la land then you and Einstein would be down to the final 2 with your CV's - they might even be open to you job sharing as you are both busy men and so equally talented and qualified).

Hope you both took the opportunity to speak to a Director yesterday (probably not appropriate though as it was such a positive celebration of all that is good). So here's an idea, why not forego your pint together and try to get yourselves into the workshop/surgery on matchday....and then tell our club representatives your burning issues in the same manner and style as you 'speak' on this message board- you know hysterical; ' finger wagging', accusing, demanding." - really go for it keyboard warriors. Post up how it went.
Just to clarify I intend to ask 2 questions on Saturday in the marquee to any Director available

1 Will we be changing suppliers next season for our ticket printing.
2 Do the club get any commission from sales taken in the marquee etc on match days.

Please calm down like the man from Malpas stated.
we all love this club and want the best for it.

Cheers.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:I can hear the anger in your posts still.
Please read Lowandhards post again.
Just to clarify once more.
I sent 3 e mails to the trust.
The second was answered by Colin informing myself that he would pass on my enquiry and an answer would be forthcoming within 2 days.
3 days later after I posted on here that no answer had been sent, within 30 minutes Colin mailed myself to apologise.
He had chased up my enquiry again and got the answer I wanted
Again many thanks Colin and whoever passed on my thread to him.
Correct me if I am wrong but I think you posted up these details some time ago. You also thanked Colin for what he had done on behalf of the club. Nice one. It’s great to see good news about the County both on and off the field. Can’t wait for tomorrow’s game and the TV programme later that night.

It seems to me that there is a feeling amongst certain people on here that they are angry that you were annoyed with the club. I don’t get that but I am glad you got your issue sorted.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:Four Thousand
"Don't shoot the Messenger"
Do me a favour go on Facebook County chat which has a far bigger following than this Forum

57 comments relating to "its not a club issue"
You will read that virtually everyone on their is basically saying what a total **** up again after the same situation last season.

Take a chill pill and I think you will find far more fans totally pissed off with the current situation than you and a few other contributors up on your cloud corresponding on this forum who think its quite acceptable for the board to come out with
Sorry to repeat "ITS NOT A CLUB ISSUE"
Have a read Sunshine
cheers

Frank , you say 57 people are commenting on it not being a club issue before saying virtually everyone is saying what a total @@@@ up again , I just had a look and can only see photos of smiling people with their tickets and excited posts, some even from their holidays. I also noted the amount of members in the group and i have to say that in everyone else’s world bar yours , 57 does not equate to virtually everyone, when the group consists of well over 3,000 people.

I hope you do not mind me giving some perspective to your latest rant and I do hope you have a good day tomorrow and your ticket is now sorted.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Do me a favour go on Facebook County chat which has a far bigger following than this Forum

You will read that virtually everyone on their is basically saying what a total **** up again after the same situation last season.

Take a chill pill and I think you will find far more fans totally pissed off with the current situation than you and a few other contributors up on your cloud corresponding on this forum who think its quite acceptable for the board to come out with
Have a read Sunshine
cheers

Frank , you say 57 people are commenting on it not being a club issue before saying virtually everyone is saying what a total @@@@ up again , I just had a look and can only see photos of smiling people with their tickets and excited posts, some even from their holidays. I also noted the amount of members in the group and i have to say that in everyone else’s world bar yours , 57 does not equate to virtually everyone, when the group consists of well over 3,000 people.

I hope you do not mind me giving some perspective to your latest rant and I do hope you have a good day tomorrow and your ticket is now sorted.
Bryant

One word for you sunshine

BORING

Alan G Bryant wrote:

Have a read Sunshine
cheers

You keep asking questions but you seem to be rather pusillanimous when it comes to actually answering them. So I'll try again.

Do you think that planning to have season tickets available so close to the start of the season is a good idea?

Do you think when there is a delay, which did worry some supporters do you think it is acceptable to say 'This is not a club issue'?

By all means disagree with me. My answers by the way are No and No. But please tell us what you think and why.

[quote="Frank Nouble .]
Just to clarify I intend to ask 2 questions on Saturday in the marquee to any Director available

1 Will we be changing suppliers next season for our ticket printing.
2 Do the club get any commission from sales taken in the marquee etc on match days.

Please calm down like the man from Malpas stated.
we all love this club and want the best for it.

Cheers.[/quote]

Hi Frank,

What answers were you given?