Re: Grandstand. County v Mansfield

As predicted another failure to answer the question. I'll put it down to you having no answer as your comment was clearly nonsensical.

Btw, had I written as you suggest above it would not have accurately reflected what I was saying. It is a shame that your lack of knowledge of the laws of the game and of the game itself lead you to miscomprehend simple messages but no matter, I have better things to do with my time.

Amberexile wrote:As predicted another failure to answer the question. I'll put it down to you having no answer as your comment was clearly nonsensical.

Btw, had I written as you suggest above it would not have accurately reflected what I was saying. It is a shame that your lack of knowledge of the laws of the game and of the game itself lead you to miscomprehend simple messages but no matter, I have better things to do with my time.
No Paul. You really are getting tedious now. I've answered your question thrice. I appreciate you don't like the answer.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Amberexile wrote:As predicted another failure to answer the question. I'll put it down to you having no answer as your comment was clearly nonsensical.

No Paul. You really are getting tedious now. I've answered your question thrice. I appreciate you don't like the answer.
I'll let you know whether I like the answer when you give one rather than fencing. :lol: