Re: Kit

lowandhard wrote:I wonder why we do this, black shorts has traditionally been our kit and imho looks so much better. It’d be good to let the fans pick the strip and see what’s favourite.

I'd even go so far as allowing fans to choose the sponsor if a few deals were offering similar commercial benefits.
As a supporter funded football club we need to stand out as doing things differently.

newgroundrodney wrote:
lowandhard wrote:I wonder why we do this, black shorts has traditionally been our kit and imho looks so much better. It’d be good to let the fans pick the strip and see what’s favourite.

I'd even go so far as allowing fans to choose the sponsor if a few deals were offering similar commercial benefits.
As a supporter funded football club we need to stand out as doing things differently.
Like holding on to a 2-0 lead :cheers:

Dropped a line requesting a rethink back to black shorts.
Will let everyone know what response comes through.
If fans like the new all yellow strip fair enough but to me it does not look as good.

We've played in Amber shorts for Eight seasons since 89 so it's nothing new.Last years away black shirts with Amber shorts and socks didn't look right.All black is much better so that may be the thinking or,maybe just simply the black shorts had a problem so they are waiting for replacements.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Dropped a line requesting a rethink back to black shorts.
Will let everyone know what response comes through.
If fans like the new all yellow strip fair enough but to me it does not look as good.
Yellow? :roll:

Admittedly that is what FBT have got on the labels :shock: , but that's not actually the colour of the shirt.

Only the Argus ever said the shorts would be black, the website shows the home shorts as amber and they played in amber all pre-season.

I hugely prefer black shorts with the home kit, but I'll cope.