Re: Plymouth Sell Out

Percy plunkett wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:The North Terrace will be open then if ticket sales are that good.
Serious question Percy.

Which do you think is the most likely,

a) The Bisley stand, the Hazell stand and the Hazell terrace are all sold out or,

b) There is a glitch?

If it's the latter perhaps someone should contact the club so that the glitch can be fixed and an explanation put up on the official web-site. I'd do it myself but Newport County AFC ignore my emails. :grin:
I'm sure it's a coincidence that you and Harps don't get replies.The fault always seems to be rectified when I email them.
Once again you are incorrect.
My previous e mail resulted in a very nice response from Colin Faulkner a Director of our club, plus an apology
Get your facts correct please.
Sure a response will come in time regarding my recent mail also.
Funny old thing I only ever asked Alex no longer with the club one request and it was sorted straight away with a thanks for that idea in reply.
Sorry to disappoint you.

Re: Plymouth Sell Out

We've done the "shift the segregation netting one block" thing several times. Apart from it being a complete PR disaster by displacing some season-ticket holders who stumped up hundreds of pounds months in advance before only the second game of the season, it would also cut off home supporters from the catering under the stand.

I do wonder if the netting could be made narrower. Some much bigger clubs manage with nothing like that width.

Edit: See the photo here. https://www.footballgroundguide.com/lea ... ounty.html