Re: Could tomorrow's game be in doubt

rncfc wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Ffs it is August, bloody August and we are talking about games being called off because of the weather. It's a disgrace big time.
To be fair, I think this is more an infrastructure issue. No problems up here in Caerphilly.
Yeh, major power outages around the country according to the news. All because of the August weather!!!!

pembsexile wrote:
rncfc wrote:
pembsexile wrote:Ffs it is August, bloody August and we are talking about games being called off because of the weather. It's a disgrace big time.
To be fair, I think this is more an infrastructure issue. No problems up here in Caerphilly.
Yeh, major power outages around the country according to the news. All because of the August weather!!!!
Ah, I see! For now at least.

neilcork68 wrote:
mike wilks wrote:God help us in the near future, when trains and cars become all electric :?

They reckon by 2023 there could be 1 million+ electric cars on the roads...

With only 30,000 charging points
Apparently the electrification of the Railway between Swansea and Paddington has gone very well . Apart from the fact that they haven't been able to do the stretch through Severn Tunnel ??? How that's gonna work is anyone's guess ??? :shock: :lol: