Re: Plymouth tickets offline due to safety advice

Stanley Weinstein wrote:Let them crack on I say. A good old fashioned fist fight at the football never hurt anybody, and it might also be good for business.

My deepest apologies to Percy, Colin and Daftas. Nothing any of you have ever written is in the same league as this complete and utter d!ckhead.

The most moronic comment I have ever read. If it is a joke it's about as funny as typhoid. Please just crawl back into the sewer and my apologies also to the rats and other vermin living in sewers who will have to share their personal space with you.

Stanley Weinstein wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Stanley Weinstein wrote:Let them crack on I say. A good old fashioned fist fight at the football never hurt anybody, and it might also be good for business.

My deepest apologies to Percy, Colin and Daftas. Nothing any of you have ever written is in the same league as this complete and utter d!ckhead.

The most moronic comment I have ever read. If it is a joke it's about as funny as typhoid. Please just crawl back into the sewer and my apologies also to the rats and other vermin living in sewers who will have to share their personal space with you.
Oh look, king dickhead of the western waters is on here, telling others how they are dickheads. How ironic.
I was being nice. You're a ****. :grin:

Percy plunkett wrote:Thank you Brendan for talking about me,that Oscar Wilde quote comes to mind.May I bring your attention to the reams of rubbish you have put on here.The Stanifesto fiasco being one for starters.
Percy,

I think you're missing a rather important point here. And forgive me for not being more clear. Whatever disagreements we have there is a certain standard we should not fall below. And the overwhelming majority of us, yourself included remain well above that standard.

The person who calls himself Harvey Weinstein posts up a call to violence. Even if he was joking we all know that there are a few County supporters, as there are supporters of all clubs, only to happy to answer the call to use threat and intimidation and violence.

Now I am sure you and me and me and daftas and Colin and I are going to continue to argue. So what?

But when pr!cks like Weinstein post up incendiary comments like those above I rather think we should indeed must call that out as something won't tollerate. And if we can't agree on that we're f@cked.