Chant

Sorry if it has been posted but Walsall fans chant yesterday when a Forest Green player fell to the ground injured:

He's eating our grass, he's eating our grass. That vegan ******* is eating our grass.

Re: Chant

IMB wrote:Sorry if it has been posted but Walsall fans chant yesterday when a Forest Green player fell to the ground injured:

He's eating our grass, he's eating our grass. That vegan ******* is eating our grass.
:lol: :lol: :lol: f¥cking love it!

lowandhard wrote:
IMB wrote:Sorry if it has been posted but Walsall fans chant yesterday when a Forest Green player fell to the ground injured:

Odd , the lad could have been seriously injured and I thought you were most against bullying one individual or could it have been sarcastic banter.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
lowandhard wrote:

Odd , the lad could have been seriously injured and I thought you were most against bullying one individual or could it have been sarcastic banter.
Evening Gav :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: v

Alan G Bryant wrote:
lowandhard wrote:

I was enjoying the joke , in the post there was no mention of the player’s injury being serious ( if it was ) and I’m unaware of course whether he fell from a gunshot wound or too much eye makeup but thanks for putting me right in your wonderful world of being an attack dog to anyone who has ever said anything mildly critical. I am of course extremely sad if the player concerned was injured or even if he damaged his mascara. I stand corrected o vigilant one. Time for you to pick on another critic, run along now.

I enjoyed the chant, but you cannot have multiple viewpoints, you are either against bullying or not. Frank has a bit of banter last week and you leap to his defence citing bullying and likening posters to schoolyard bullies. A young lad lies injured with fans chanting at him and you ‘F@@@ng loves it’

In saying that , it is not unusual for club bashers to take up multiple viewpoints to suit their narrative.

Try lightening up.

Alan G Bryant wrote:I enjoyed the chant, but you cannot have multiple viewpoints, you are either against bullying or not. Frank has a bit of banter last week and you leap to his defence citing bullying and likening posters to schoolyard bullies. A young lad lies injured with fans chanting at him and you ‘F@@@ng loves it’

In saying that , it is not unusual for club bashers to take up multiple viewpoints to suit their narrative.

Try lightening up.
I was and am lightened up and am very much against bullying. Footballers would be the first to laugh at such chants, have you never noticed that? I would argue that those who are sometimes critical love this football club far more than anybody who never sees anything wrong with it could possibly understand. I have one consistent viewpoint, I want the club to improve. By calling anybody with a contrary view to yours a “ club basher “ is frankly ridiculous and I’m sure you’ve never been known to ever be inconsistent eh? :wink:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:

Evening Gav :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: v
Isn't speculating on the identity of forum members against the house rules? :lol: :lol: