Re: How to contact the ticket office?

daftasfxxx wrote:As well as online sales being removed on police advice I know the shop have been rejecting suspicious phone sales believed to be from Plymouth fans, don't know if it has anything to do with this though
"Oo-ar, 'ow do my lover? Oi'd loike two tickets in the home end for Noo-port against the Mighty Plymuff Ar... oh, bugger."

[line goes dead]

daftasfxxx wrote:As well as online sales being removed on police advice I know the shop have been rejecting suspicious phone sales believed to be from Plymouth fans, don't know if it has anything to do with this though
I went in to buy a Plymouth ticket and was refused because I was eating a pasty. I don't know if it was because they suspected I was an away fan, or because all the club staff are still hungry after the Cambridge game...............

Kairdiff Exile wrote:
"Oo-ar, 'ow do my lover? Oi'd loike two tickets in the home end for Noo-port against the Mighty Plymuff Ar... oh, bugger."

[line goes dead]
:grin:

Kairdiff Exile wrote:

[line goes dead]
I doubt somehow many people in Noo Yoik will be seeking tickets. :grin:

Why do you think it's police advice? The club simply said advice. Also one of the advantages of online sales is because a credit or debit card is used there is an electronic trail to the purchaser. We like to call those responsible for violence mindless but they're not they're just nasty. So I wouldn't have thought anyone seeking tickets to cause mayhem would give out these details.