Re: Reply to open letter.

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Nobody except you gives a shit, this is the problem.
I wouldn't know. I can't read people's minds. I suspect your belief that you can is as misplaced as your belief settlors can't be beneficiaries under a trust.

:grin:
You really aren't worth responding to, are you? No wonder you're on here all day, every day. The wife's out with the milkman I presume?
Which does beg the question why you keep responding to me.

As for my wife she's in the kitchen preparing my lunch. Just as well I've had a busy morning. After breakfast I drove to Mohill to buy milk and the morning paper. Having read the Irish Times I settled down with a cup of tea to enjoy the cricket. Sadly off for rain just before lunch. Read Knight v Knight and honed my debating skills.

I am as I write this catching up with the news. This afternoon off to Sligo for some shopping, my wife likes a bit of retail therapy. No doubt a stroll at Strandhill. This evening a take out, it's Friday. A nice bottle of claret and an early night. Apparently the milkman just wasn't up to the task.

Have a nice day yourself.

Stan A. Einstein wrote: Which does beg the question why you keep responding to me.

As for my wife she's in the kitchen preparing my lunch. Just as well I've had a busy morning. After breakfast I drove to Mohill to buy milk and the morning paper. Having read the Irish Times I settled down with a cup of tea to enjoy the cricket. Sadly off for rain just before lunch. Read Knight v Knight and honed my debating skills.

I am as I write this catching up with the news. This afternoon off to Sligo for some shopping, my wife likes a bit of retail therapy. No doubt a stroll at Strandhill. This evening a take out, it's Friday. A nice bottle of claret and an early night. Apparently the milkman just wasn't up to the task.

Have a nice day yourself.
Which debating skills were you honing? Those of the mass variety?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:Which is precisely why I wrote this and did not mention the catering contract

I must admit that I am slightly curious as to why someone with so many issues with the board and how our club is managed did not take the opportunity to attend the open surgery and question directors directly before the Mansfield game. I am pretty certain this was advertised.

Well dodged.
I wasn't aware there was such a meeting. So what? Why the difficulty answering the questions now?

Are contracts for jobs other than very minor ones put out to tender?

Who has the contract for the catering?

Was that put out to tender?

Is there any preexisting relationship between the caterer and any officer of the club?

The answer to the first question is either yes, no or sometimes.

Question two could be Acme catering, Gregg's, or some woman on the Ringland estate for all I know.

For questions three and four it's either yes or no.

As you seem well in with the club perhaps you could ask them and let me know?
One of your main gripes with the club seems to be communication.

The trust communicated on 01/08/19 that surgeries were returning before the Mansfield game, you clearly did not read it.

Alan G Bryant wrote:

One of your main gripes with the club seems to be communication.

The trust communicated on 01/08/19 that surgeries were returning before the Mansfield game, you clearly did not read it.
Clearly I did not.

However why on earth should this prevent the club answering the questions now?

By the way that Newport County can't say who their caterer is, or whether contracts are put out to tender because they can't give 'details of commercial contracts to third parties' was bollox on the 13th August, when they said it, is bollox now, and would have been bollox on 3rd August.

I am in fairness beginning to understand why Newport County AFC have problems with communication. Every time they speak such utter crap spews forth that the directors don't want their names to be associated with such utter nonsense.

Thank heavens for message board anonymity. And you Alan, and you. :grin:

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:

I must admit that I am slightly curious...................................................
I'd say very. :grin:
From the guy who, on another thread, lambastes others for their lack of awareness on homophobia issues. What a dimwit.

This should be looked into, we don't want people like that in our club.