Reply to open letter.

Firstly I would like to commend the club for the swiftness of their reply. As promised I shall publish in full.

Dear Halligan,

As this is a commercial contract we are unable to discuss any details of the contract with a third party.

Kind regards,

Now leaving aside that it is unsigned and lacks the usual prefix of the honorific Mr, which is of no concern there are a number of issues I find disconcerting.

The club have no difficulty in disclosing that they have a contract with Paddy Power. Why so coy about the who the catering contract is with? The reason they give is clearly nonsense.

Secondly whether contracts are put out to tender are not details of a contract. Again the club's response is nonsense.

You must draw your own inference.

Re: Reply to open letter.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:Firstly I would like to commend the club for the swiftness of their reply. As promised I shall publish in full.

Dear Halligan,

As this is a commercial contract we are unable to discuss any details of the contract with a third party.

Kind regards,

Now leaving aside that it is unsigned and lacks the usual prefix of the honorific Mr, which is of no concern there are a number of issues I find disconcerting.

The club have no difficulty in disclosing that they have a contract with Paddy Power. Why so coy about the who the catering contract is with? The reason they give is clearly nonsense.

Secondly whether contracts are put out to tender are not details of a contract. Again the club's response is nonsense.

You must draw your own inference.

My own inference is that you did indeed get the reply that you deserve.

Loyalfoot wrote:Have you really got nothing better to do with your time.
The club is run as a supporters trust. The directors hold money on behalf of the trust members.

You may think holding those in positions of trust to account is a waste of time. I don't. Being retired I have lots of free time. Between playing golf, watching football, dining out, spending time with my family, reading, listening to music and going to the cinema I find I have enough time left over to ask the questions some don't want answered.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Loyalfoot wrote:Have you really got nothing better to do with your time.
The club is run as a supporters trust. The directors hold money on behalf of the trust members.

You may think holding those in positions of trust to account is a waste of time. I don't. Being retired I have lots of free time. Between playing golf, watching football, dining out, spending time with my family, reading, listening to music and going to the cinema I find I have enough time left over to ask the questions some don't want answered.
You'll have to get down and vet the affairs of the volunteers at other organisations such as Oxfam and Save The Children as well. I'm sure there's a few quid to be saved on sandwiches somewhere along the line.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
hazel terrace wrote:move on, as long as club learn from this.
I will move on when my questions are answered.
I hope the club ignores you to be honest. We're making mistakes on player paperwork, trying to manage a high staff turnover, etc, etc, and according to this place the source of sandwiches once a fortnight is the most pressing issue.

This club has problems to sort out, but whether Belinda or Martha make the sandwiches every other Saturday really isn't one of them.

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
hazel terrace wrote:move on, as long as club learn from this.
I will move on when my questions are answered.
I hope the club ignores you to be honest. We're making mistakes on player paperwork, trying to manage a high staff turnover, etc, etc, and according to this place the source of sandwiches once a fortnight is the most pressing issue.

This club has problems to sort out, but whether Belinda or Martha make the sandwiches every other Saturday really isn't one of them.
Shorts. You forgot about the colour of our shorts. Its a disaster. WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE !!!!

For sure a few mistakes were made last week.
Food okay so not the end of the world.
OB total farce not the end of the world but very frustrating to Flynny and his team.
These muck ups have been ongoing for him not just Saturday but throughout his management period.
One example I can now tell you as the culprit no longer works for County is a classic.
2 seasons ago we played Spurs at Wembley and via contacts a certain person was asked to ring this premiership club so the lads could use the facilities.
Well he forgot to make the call.
Unbelievable for Flynny etc.
It was all sorted by management themselves in the end but if we cannot employ and keep I stress KEEP a top class CEO Flynny will have every reason should a good offer come up clear off, likewise Wayne.
GF in his eyes will be doing a great job filling in but please get an expert and keep him this time or we will never progress.
Anyway fed up of the continual insults so crack on.