Re: Reply to open letter.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:For sure a few mistakes were made last week.
Food okay so not the end of the world.
OB total farce not the end of the world but very frustrating to Flynny and his team.
These muck ups have been ongoing for him not just Saturday but throughout his management period.
One example I can now tell you as the culprit no longer works for County is a classic.
2 seasons ago we played Spurs at Wembley and via contacts a certain person was asked to ring this premiership club so the lads could use the facilities.
Well he forgot to make the call.
Unbelievable for Flynny etc.
It was all sorted by management themselves in the end but if we cannot employ and keep I stress KEEP a top class CEO Flynny will have every reason should a good offer come up clear off, likewise Wayne.
GF in his eyes will be doing a great job filling in but please get an expert and keep him this time or we will never progress.
Anyway fed up of the continual insults so crack on.
Alex Tunbridge was CEO at the time , I believe many supporters had a great respect for Alex

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
hazel terrace wrote:move on, as long as club learn from this.
I will move on when my questions are answered.
I hope the club ignores you to be honest. We're making mistakes on player paperwork, trying to manage a high staff turnover, etc, etc, and according to this place the source of sandwiches once a fortnight is the most pressing issue.

This club has problems to sort out, but whether Belinda or Martha make the sandwiches every other Saturday really isn't one of them.

They should have ignored this one in my view.

Amberexile wrote:My inference is that the responder saw the thin end of a wedge and that a less condescending and insinuative letter may have received a more informative response.
Good news
A prompt reply was sent very good

Addressed to Halligan - Dreadful

Whether they cannot abide the sender, whoever replied unsigned represents a multi million pound club.

It is more embarrassing for the club than the sender. Very un professional.

Better to ignore maybe albeit that's not much better.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
OB total farce not the end of the world but very frustrating to Flynny and his team.
These muck ups have been ongoing for him not just Saturday but throughout his management period.
One example I can now tell you as the culprit no longer works for County is a classic.
2 seasons ago we played Spurs at Wembley and via contacts a certain person was asked to ring this premiership club so the lads could use the facilities.
It was all sorted by management themselves in the end but if we cannot employ and keep I stress KEEP a top class CEO Flynny will have every reason should a good offer come up clear off, likewise Wayne.
GF in his eyes will be doing a great job filling in but please get an expert and keep him this time or we will never progress.
Alex Tunbridge was CEO at the time , I believe many supporters had a great respect for Alex
Including myself but he messed up big time and he apart from Wattsy was the best we had so think what mistakes are continually being made without a top class CEO. As you know he moved on due to interferance.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Including myself but he messed up big time and he apart from Wattsy was the best we had so think what mistakes are continually being made without a top class CEO. As you know he moved on due to interferance.
What interference was that ? Being told to book training facilities next time. How dare the board interfere

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Amberexile wrote:My inference is that the responder saw the thin end of a wedge and that a less condescending and insinuative letter may have received a more informative response.
Good news
A prompt reply was sent very good

Addressed to Halligan - Dreadful

Whether they cannot abide the sender, whoever replied unsigned represents a multi million pound club.

It is more embarrassing for the club than the sender. Very un professional.

Better to ignore maybe albeit that's not much better.
Frank,

To be clear I have no objection to being addressed by my family name alone.

I am very concerned that the response was utterly nonsensical. Which may, I stress may, have been the reason it was unsigned. I don't hope to convince some on this board but neither will their efforts to swamp with abuse be successful in shutting me up.

I know now that one erudite contributor agrees with me and understands my concerns. That does not mean of course that my concerns are correct we may both be wrong. However the contents of the reply by the club are not capable of being correct. Which is why it is possible to discern an inference from the reply. Nothing more, nothing less. I have written again to the club, it may be their response will be different next time. When and if the club reply I will publish the contents in full.

Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:AGB

Stop mucking about.
You work over there.
So they interfere with Alex, he leaves. They do not interfere with Guy and he messes up on Mark O’Briens suspension and he leaves anyway.
We agree on something.
Every body leaves.

Million Dollar question ------------------- WHY

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:AGB

Stop mucking about.
You work over there.
So they interfere with Alex, he leaves. They do not interfere with Guy and he messes up on Mark O’Briens suspension and he leaves anyway.
We agree on something.
Every body leaves.

Million Dollar question ------------------- WHY
Probably because they get fed up answering emails about sandwiches and the colour of shorts.

North London Exile wrote:I have written again to the club, it may be their response will be different next time. Stanley Einstein.

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Let me be clear.

It may be that the first response was from a junior member of staff. On that basis, notwithstanding that the explanation given as to why they couldn't inform me of whether a tender process was in operation was because it was part of a commercial contract, that explanation is not only untruthful but is incapable of being true.

However whilst senior directors of Newport County would know that, perhaps the office boy or girl didn't.

I've given the club the benefit of the doubt and look forward to the club reconsidering it's reply.