Re: Reply to open letter.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:
Probably because they get fed up answering emails about sandwiches and the colour of shorts.
Not that I asked any questions about sandwiches or shorts.

But sadly no response to my second email. 8)
Oh well , what a shame.

I must admit that I am slightly curious as to why someone with so many issues with the board and how our club is managed did not take the opportunity to attend the open surgery and question directors directly before the Mansfield game. I am pretty certain this was advertised.

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:

I must admit that I am slightly curious...................................................
I'd say very. :grin:
From the guy who, on another thread, lambastes others for their lack of awareness on homophobia issues. What a dimwit.
So it was not just me who read it that way

daftasfxxx wrote:Quick enough to take the piss stan but not so when answering a genuine question, maybe you could write a song about it
Two things. I was mistaken in my belief the question didn't require an answer. The issue of contracts arose following an incident regarding catering on 10 August. The Mansfield game was on the 3 August.
I don't possess a time machine.

Clearly my confidence that the readers of this board were not so incredibly stupid as not to realize that was in your case misplaced.

My apologies.

Which is precisely why I wrote this and did not mention the catering contract

I must admit that I am slightly curious as to why someone with so many issues with the board and how our club is managed did not take the opportunity to attend the open surgery and question directors directly before the Mansfield game. I am pretty certain this was advertised.

Well dodged.

Alan G Bryant wrote:Which is precisely why I wrote this and did not mention the catering contract

Well dodged.
I wasn't aware there was such a meeting. So what? Why the difficulty answering the questions now?

Are contracts for jobs other than very minor ones put out to tender?

Who has the contract for the catering?

Was that put out to tender?

Is there any preexisting relationship between the caterer and any officer of the club?

The answer to the first question is either yes, no or sometimes.

Question two could be Acme catering, Gregg's, or some woman on the Ringland estate for all I know.

For questions three and four it's either yes or no.

As you seem well in with the club perhaps you could ask them and let me know?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:Which is precisely why I wrote this and did not mention the catering contract

Well dodged.
I wasn't aware there was such a meeting. So what? Why the difficulty answering the questions now?

Are contracts for jobs other than very minor ones put out to tender?

Who has the contract for the catering?

Was that put out to tender?

Is there any preexisting relationship between the caterer and any officer of the club?

The answer to the first question is either yes, no or sometimes.

Question two could be Acme catering, Gregg's, or some woman on the Ringland estate for all I know.

For questions three and four it's either yes or no.

As you seem well in with the club perhaps you could ask them and let me know?
Nobody except you gives a shit, this is the problem. I would imagine the club have to prioritise their workload, and some bored fruitcake who attends 1 game a season moaning about the sandwich making arrangements is probably situated somewhere between "learn to burp run lads, shoot lads" and "drink a bottle of turps" on the priority list.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:
Nobody except you gives a shit, this is the problem.
I wouldn't know. I can't read people's minds. I suspect your belief that you can is as misplaced as your belief settlors can't be beneficiaries under a trust.

:grin:
You really aren't worth responding to, are you? No wonder you're on here all day, every day. The wife's out with the milkman I presume?