Re: Favourite type of sandwich?

I don't even like the fact we're trust owned, so why he keeps insinuating that I'm part of some online cabal who looks to discredit an ex-fan who visits a few times a year is beyond me. Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you.

In spite of not wanting to be trust owned I can appreciate the sacrifices that people are making to keep us above water, even if I have some major gripes with certain areas of the club.

Making suggestions on minor governance issues such as tendering business for sandwich making on away coaches, if you genuinely care that much, can be done on the quiet without causing a massive online scene which isn't proportionate to the "issue" at hand.

If he were still moaning about the lack of information on our future home, or bemoaning the lack of updates on a "hybrid" business model, then I'd agree with him.

Re: Favourite type of sandwich?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Alan G Bryant wrote:In most walks of life it is usually the case that those that contribute the least , expect and complain the most.
So that bust up with Flynn over not enough of the budget being spent on team strengthening. Care to give us your, sorry, care to give us Gavin's side of the story.
I don't give shit about rumours but if this is implying that our Board is 'not doing a Bury' then bloody well done guys ps and I don't blame Michael for asking but club comes first and foremost. Good stuff.