Re: Favourite type of sandwich?

Fourthousand wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:One that arrives on time and has been negotiated in public , with a proper public consultation and a signed contract !!

Anything else is just a conspiracy
White or brown ??
Harps and Stan like egg sandwiches - I've seen the evidence on their faces.
Lets hope this gets moved to Everything else.
Maybe a new section just for Children only. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:Yes, good idea. They could give you and Stan exclusive access and ban you from the big boys forum.
This obsession with me is flattering but I'm not sure it's altogether healthy.
Similar to your obsession with an overly-laborious code of ethics that a very small business, being operated primarily by staff receiving no remuneration should be adhering to.

rncfc wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:
rncfc wrote:Yes, good idea. They could give you and Stan exclusive access and ban you from the big boys forum.
This obsession with me is flattering but I'm not sure it's altogether healthy.
Similar to your obsession with an overly-laborious code of ethics that a very small business, being operated primarily by staff receiving no remuneration should be adhering to.
No, that's all to do with my obsession with Newport County. Which I agree is, if not unhealthy, certainty expensive.

However an obsession with an individual is of a different order. You have though in acknowledging your obsession with me taken the first big step. Now take the next step and seek help.

Good luck with the therapy.