Wilfred Bony

From the mirror.

Ex-Manchester City and Swansea player Wilfried Bony has been training with League Two side Newport County as the 30-year-old cannot currently find a new team.
Bony, who has also played for the likes of Vitesse and Stoke City, was sent on loan by Swansea to Qatari side Al-Arabi in January, and was not offered a contract extension upon his return.

Re: Wilfred Bony

Something has clearly gone wrong with his career. We could never afford his wages sadly. At the end of the day though he's another in what's becoming a long list of high profile contacts under Flynny's belt. Good for morale too for the current squad to be around such a good player.

Percy plunkett wrote:I overheard a bloke in Hogarths say that we are signing him on a two year deal.£50 a week plus a guarantee of cucumber sandwiches so it must be true if it was said in there.
I just hope that the agent fees are put out to tender.

Percy plunkett wrote:I overheard a bloke in Hogarths say that we are signing him on a two year deal.£50 a week plus a guarantee of cucumber sandwiches so it must be true if it was said in there.
Move this to the "childish" section please !
Harps says or he's telling on you to teacher