Re: Gillingham (A) Grandstand.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Percy plunkett wrote:If harps was doing MOM,I would take a wild guess and Possibly there might have been a chance for Townsend.
Frank has decided to cancel MOM and just give the trophy to Townsend. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

You just cannot make that up.
How could Flynny drop the fella now for Saturday.
The fella came here on shit wages as well just glad to hopefully get a gig in the league
So it IS you , Harps ???

Get in there FRANK !!!!

Fourthousand wrote:Bloody marvellous and I have to say it puts all the nonsense about who"s eating our lunch into perspective - let's keep it real, let's get really excited about football and not moan and bitch about all the other stuff.
Well said Four Thousand.
We are on the same wavelength. :cheers:

Fourthousand wrote:Bloody marvellous and I have to say it puts all the nonsense about who"s eating our lunch into perspective - let's keep it real, let's get really excited about football and not moan and bitch about all the other stuff.
I reckon the squad will be fed "BUBBLE n Squeak" before that game ?
Let's hope it turns up , eh ??? :cheers:

(#Childishiknowbutfeckit)

The two issues are not related.

And you are the one who is moaning not me. I am delighted we have won this evening. I'm really sorry you and a few others are so insecure.

excessbee wrote:Ironic that Mr Kettle gives three penalties against us and then we win on penalties. The clearest one of the lot was the one he didn't award to us.
Oh! The irony! What a delicious result and a delicious draw provided indirectly by a total ****** of a referee :lol: I’d tuned out I must admit, I’d given it up at 0-2 , you’d think I’d have learned about how different we are as a cup-fighting club these days. Up the f¥cking County :lol: :lol: :lol:

lowandhard wrote:
excessbee wrote:Ironic that Mr Kettle gives three penalties against us and then we win on penalties. The clearest one of the lot was the one he didn't award to us.
Oh! The irony! What a delicious result and a delicious draw provided indirectly by a total ****** of a referee :lol: I’d tuned out I must admit, I’d given it up at 0-2 , you’d think I’d have learned about how different we are as a cup-fighting club these days. Up the f¥cking County :lol: :lol: :lol:

When was it 0-2?

Ugo. wrote:
lowandhard wrote:

When was it 0-2?
Sky Sports score app reported the second penalty as a goal for a little while.

Cheers. They didn't show the penalty in normal time they missed, but my God the two they scored were nothing more than falling over for shoulder to shoulder or shielding the ball. Our pen was a blatant shirt pull that even Kettle couldn't miss (though he also missed an obvious foul on Abrahams that also should have been a penalty seconds before).

Shootout saves by Townsend were superb, especially the last one. Bringing Mickey on for a pen was genius too.

Turned out alright in the end.