FFS

I havent posted much recently preferring to see what others are posting and can I just say a few words to quite a few posters on here .

FFS GROW UP....its turning into a kindergarten on here with the 'my insults are better than yours' attitude of a few posters.
Disagree on subjects , thats fine , debate them as much as you want but stop the behaviour of NURSERY SCHOOL CHILDREN please its spoiling this forum for many users

Re: FFS

neilcork68 wrote:I havent posted much recently preferring to see what others are posting and can I just say a few words to quite a few posters on here .

FFS GROW UP....its turning into a kindergarten on here with the 'my insults are better than yours' attitude of a few posters.
Disagree on subjects , thats fine , debate them as much as you want but stop the behaviour of NURSERY SCHOOL CHILDREN please its spoiling this forum for many users
Corky we disagree on a few things sunshine but well said. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

neilcork68 wrote:I havent posted much recently preferring to see what others are posting and can I just say a few words to quite a few posters on here .

I'm already in detention , Neil !
I've got lines and had my packed lunch confiscated !!

Oh , hang on ...... it's starting again .....
Back of the class , Corpa

Knew we'd have to wait until we were 1-0 down until you made an appearance.

neilcork68 wrote:
daftasfxxx wrote:Not football related please move to everything else

Most of the threads will end up there as they drift off subject into a childish slag fest in that case
Childish slag fest? Sounds wrong on so many levels.

Spot on.

countyareup wrote:Perhaps after tonight's performance and result, we can go back to discussing the football.
I doubt it. The usual suspects will be on to give their emotional opinions on why the colour of last weeks socks was so wrong, and then moan when people take the piss out of them for a few days.

rncfc wrote:
countyareup wrote:Perhaps after tonight's performance and result, we can go back to discussing the football.
I doubt it. The usual suspects will be on to give their emotional opinions on why the colour of last weeks socks was so wrong, and then moan when people take the piss out of them for a few days.
FFS come on give it a rest.
One of the best night in a long time and we are all literally on Cloud 9
Peace brother PLEASE