Re: West Ham attendance

Just seen the ticket prices for this match, its a shame that we couldn't give something back to the fans in this game, something similar to crawley who have priced their game with Norwich at £10 adults £5 oap/u16 and free for u11s, a sort of thank you for all of us that went to Wembley. or any other away game if it comes to that.

llanwern exile wrote:Just seen the ticket prices for this match, its a shame that we couldn't give something back to the fans in this game, something similar to crawley who have priced their game with Norwich at £10 adults £5 oap/u16 and free for u11s, a sort of thank you for all of us that went to Wembley. or any other away game if it comes to that.
Well I'm a fan but I think we should make what we can and Norwich not exactly a good draw like the hammers

South London Exile wrote:Article on official site makes no mention of north terrace, surely this will be open for the game? Or try and sell out all other parts of the ground first?
If the club doesn't open that area they don't have to worry about getting people in to monitor/steward it, makes sense to open it if the demand is there - I think tv and midweek will clobber the attendance and we'll get around 5500-6000, propped up a bit by an away sellout.