Re: MOM

Unbeaten in 13 league games has possibly coincided with the return to fitness of Sheehan and O’Brien , but a full preseason for Labs and Josh looks great for us so far.

It is also great that so many different opinions for MOM, for me it has to be Sheehan , but also though Abrahams looked excellent

Sheehan covered every blade of grass on the pitch, epitomised for me when Haynes took some time to get back after a surging run forward in the second half, and it was Josh who covered in the left back area...so it's Sheehan for me.

It's another difficult call. I like the two full-backs, thought Howkins did well when coming on and O'Brien too. Abrahams added pace and harrying to County and Amond maintained his usual high standard.

My vote goes to Sheehan. It was evident towards the end of last season that he was getting back to his best. What is surprising this season is he's added a bit of bite to his game, which is making him closer to the perfect midfielder. I look forward to him continuing to improve...