Re: iFollow Videos

Ugo. wrote:Thanks Phil, just tried again and unfortunately no luck, get message saying connection error
I'm also getting a connection error. Tried ringing the iFollow contact number but the office is closed, despite their website saying it is open until 10pm. I will ring them tomorrow. I wonder if I'll get the £10 refunded :x

Blackandamber wrote:
Ugo. wrote:Thanks Phil, just tried again and unfortunately no luck, get message saying connection error
I'm also getting a connection error. Tried ringing the iFollow contact number but the office is closed, despite their website saying it is open until 10pm. I will ring them tomorrow. I wonder if I'll get the £10 refunded :x
I downloaded the app on my phone and can watch on there but the screen is too small.

Ugo. wrote:
Blackandamber wrote:
I downloaded the app on my phone and can watch on there but the screen is too small.
My phone says its memory is full even though I only have 4 apps on it and an SD card. Technology eh :cry:

Blackandamber wrote:
Did you get through to them? How did you get on? I've emailed but no answer.

I rang the contact number on the iFollow website. Got recorded message which said for technical problems use the online chat button at the bottom right of website. Tried that. An agent replied and told me I had to email iFollow. Got a reply to my emailwhich said to use online chat (again). Told them I'd already been re-directed from there to email. Then asked me to email further details including which team I supported so they could trace my account. I haven't heard anything since.

They're not fans of giving out refunds - I was at the London Stadium when last season's crucial Morecambe game was on. I forked out for match commentary and wasn't able to connect due to the number of users in the stadium. Not only didn't I get a refund, I didn't know I'd signed up for the recurring service (during the summer, FFS) and I ended up paying for it for 3 months despite there being no more League matches and no match commentaries during the close season. No refund offered.

Good luck.

I received the following reply from iFollow. Haven't tried it yet.

If you still facing issues as such now please
send us the following details.

The steps to generate a HAR file in Google Chrome are:

Go to the video / live channel / live event that you are unable to load
Right click on your browser page and click 'Inspect'
A window will open on the right of the browser.
Click 'Network' at the top of that window.
Refresh / reload the page that has the video / live channel not working
Let the page fully load, and wait until the issue you are experiencing has occurred
Click the Download Arrow at the top of the window that has opened. This will save a HAR file to your computer (most likely your 'Downloads' folder)
Attach this file to the email to our support team or reply to this email with that file.

Note: You can only generate HAR files on desktop/laptop.