Re: BAR AMBER...Happy 1st birthday!

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote: I really cannot stand you Ironsider.
The feeling is mutual, don't worry.

But I won't take lectures off a pathological liar.
What is that last comment about?
Listen stop being a total idiot.
Sit down make yourself a cup of tea and read what the originator states.
Just 4 points you might like to comment on.
These are his words okay try and understand.

1 "It does get packed"

2 "I wish it was a bigger venue"

3 "Lacking for families"

4 "Just a bit small"

Then I agree and say its too small.

Then you and your 2 mates come in once again hurling insults.
Seriously its pathetic.

Congratulations Ryan and everybody involved brilliant.

Ironsider wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Ironsider, Whoareya, rncafc.

Coordinated or just one person pretending to be three?
Oh look, the cavalry has arrived.
I saw imb has joined us now. What happened, you forget 'Loyalfoot's' password? :grin:

It is a pity though. NGR posts a congratulations to BarAmber and unfortunately the thread is hijacked. I think maybe the time has come for me to resume my Youtube channel. Gets a wider audience don't you know?

I see bangitinthenet has signed in. Will you/he be posting? Or do you think that you may have blown your cover.

Again. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Last edited by Stan A. Einstein on August 19th, 2019, 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Ironsider wrote:
Stan A. Einstein wrote:Ironsider, Whoareya, rncafc.

Coordinated or just one person pretending to be three?
Oh look, the cavalry has arrived.
I saw imb has joined us now. What happened, you forget 'Loyalfoot's' password? :grin:

It is a pity though. NGR posts a congratulations to BarAmber and unfortunately the thread is hijacked. I think maybe the time has come for me to resume my Youtube channel. Gets a wider audience don't you know?

I see bangitinthenet has signed in. Will you/he be posting? Or do you think that you may have blown your cover.

Again. :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
The level of paranoia emanating from your direction would suggest an overly indulgent skunk problem.

UPTHEPORT wrote:Great move by the trust onwards and upwards
Absolutely.

Drink sales are a vital stream of revenue for clubs of our size. Now I haven't been in the Ivy Bush for over forty years but in light of Frank's comment, I wondered whether you thought it being bigger might help improve revenue? And if yes is there room at the Ivy Bush to extend it there?

I haven't been in there but I applaud the initiative. Great to hear it is packed. I suppose one thing that the Trust may be unable to do anything about is the size of the place. Incidentally, when it was being taken on by the Trust, this forum ran a thread about 'Which beers would you like to be sold'. That was always going to produce an impossibly long list. Is the venue open only on matchdays? If so I'm guessing that the shelf-life of real ale will rule that out. No real ale would rule me out too! Long may the venture continue. If it's small then it can't do better than be full.

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:Great move by the trust onwards and upwards
Absolutely.

Drink sales are a vital stream of revenue for clubs of our size. Now I haven't been in the Ivy Bush for over forty years but in light of Frank's comment, I wondered whether you thought it being bigger might help improve revenue? And if yes is there room at the Ivy Bush to extend it there?
I think newgroundrodney's idea of food sales is a good one. It's also handy that Gav has a good contact in this area so would save implementation time.