County Questions

Morning county fans! I am a masters degree student at University in Southampton and I am currently writing a dissertation upon Fan ownership and why it is a positive transition within the game. I am from Newport myself personally, and have supported the county since I was very young! Im a current academy coach at Eastleigh FC and I would love your views on this matter to make my dissertation the best it can be, and also to help me with my professional development. If you would like to answer a few questions over email or over the phone, please don't hesitate to either reply back to this post where I will then private message you the details or email me at, ashley.healey@icloud.com
I hope as many as possible could come forward in regards to this topic as we really want to show the academic world why supporter ownership is the best way forward, particularly with club ownership being a hot topic right now with the situation at Bury!
Thanks, Ashley.

Re: County Questions

The Wolf wrote:
healey94 wrote:Morning county fans! I am a masters degree student at University in Southampton and I am currently writing a dissertation upon Fan ownership and why it is a positive transition within the game. I am from Newport myself personally, and have supported the county since I was very young! Im a current academy coach at Eastleigh FC and I would love your views on this matter to make my dissertation the best it can be, and also to help me with my professional development. If you would like to answer a few questions over email or over the phone, please don't hesitate to either reply back to this post where I will then private message you the details or email me at, ashley.healey@icloud.com
I hope as many as possible could come forward in regards to this topic as we really want to show the academic world why supporter ownership is the best way forward, particularly with club ownership being a hot topic right now with the situation at Bury!
Thanks, Ashley.
May I first say that I wish you all the best in your Masters Degree and your future career. Can I ask you why there's no mention of you on website of Eastleigh FC Academy Staff?
Its a very good question. Those images were done at the beginning of last season. I joined in October last season. Please feel free to look me up on Linkedin, a professional website which alot of coaches use.

Had some good responses so far, I promise not to take too much of your time! Would benefit with a few more if possible!

Ashley

healey94 wrote:
The Wolf wrote:
May I first say that I wish you all the best in your Masters Degree and your future career. Can I ask you why there's no mention of you on website of Eastleigh FC Academy Staff?
Its a very good question. Those images were done at the beginning of last season. I joined in October last season. Please feel free to look me up on Linkedin, a professional website which alot of coaches use.

Had some good responses so far, I promise not to take too much of your time! Would benefit with a few more if possible!

Ashley
Reasonable question. Straightforward answer.

It really is that simple. :idea:

From someone who wrote a dissertation on Policing Football Hooliganism when at University of Southampton the year you were born (at a guess from the username), good luck.

I've got nothing much to add re: Fan Ownership though, it's not like we've got many alternatives. I do hope you're also bothering some Skates about this? :lol: