Re: Away match tickets

bedeck wrote:Why have County stopped fans living away from Newport from buying tickets and having them posted out? Online sales are collection only forcing us to pay higher prices at the away ground.

Does telesales still work if so whats the number to ring?
If you buy beforehand and collect on the day does that count as an on the day sale? I've only done that once (at Yeovil) and I don't think I paid a higher price.

bedeck wrote:Why have County stopped fans living away from Newport from buying tickets and having them posted out? Online sales are collection only forcing us to pay higher prices at the away ground.

Does telesales still work if so whats the number to ring?
Alan - I've just ordered a 'posted out' ticket for the Swindon game (did the same for Gill and Camb plus all home games that I have attended) so not aware of any change in buying options ?

ta Dave

Earlier today i ordered tickets online for Swindon on saturday. Realised afterwards that box office collection was in Newport and we live in Worcester. I phoned the club and they said with our payment reference number we can collect from away ticket sales at Swindon on the day. If you see 2 County fans scaling the floodlight pylons you'll know all didn't quite go to plan.