Re: EXILES GRANDSTAND- Northampton Away.

lowandhard wrote:With all the speculation over Flynny , I think we’ll get a draw if he is staying/no news but lose if strong rumours/news he is going to Lincoln. The Argus is apparently saying “ no contact “ which has been doubted by Exile1976 elsewhere on this board. All very unsettling.

Yes mate, I do doubt it. A manager that has done wonders for a club like this will certainly be interesting teams like Lincoln when they have a vacancy. I’d be extremely surprised if there has been no contact at all, and from what I have heard that certainly isn’t the case.

I hope he doesn’t leave, and although I think it could certainly be between him and Ainsworth, I’d be very surprised if Flynny doesn’t take it if offered it.

Re: EXILES GRANDSTAND- Northampton Away.

phil_in_npton wrote:Good Morning Percy!

68 was a bit too early, as well as playing against me, he was Northampton’s youngest ever player and appeared in Rushden & Diamonds first ever fixture.

He name is Aidy Mann, I believe he is still involved in local football management.

Phil in Northampton
Yes Mann,played in our last season in Div 4. The lad I was thinking of was a young Buck in 68 so could still have been ambling around in Sunday League as an old Buck with you.