Re: Academy Manager

Very good article in the argus today featuring Jeff Stelling highlighting the pitfalls of rogue club owners who are circling like vultures around struggling clubs, many of whom under pressure of the situation don't do research push through a takeover and then struggle to save or reclaim their club. Well done Gavin for being part of the team that has overseen the most successful period in Newport Countys recent history.

supporter wrote:Very good article in the argus today featuring Jeff Stelling highlighting the pitfalls of rogue club owners who are circling like vultures around struggling clubs, many of whom under pressure of the situation don't do research push through a takeover and then struggle to save or reclaim their club. Well done Gavin for being part of the team that has overseen the most successful period in Newport Countys recent history.
Bit of a derail, that.

supporter wrote:Yeah curious that a club like Stevenage where a bully like Westley thrived and Dino wasn't much better probably turned a blind eye to more bullying. Well done to the club for acting swiftly and showing that bullying will not be tolerated at Newport County.
We kept Westley for five months. This guy must've been a complete tyrant to only survive three.

supporter wrote:Yeah curious that a club like Stevenage where a bully like Westley thrived and Dino wasn't much better probably turned a blind eye to more bullying. Well done to the club for acting swiftly and showing that bullying will not be tolerated at Newport County.
It could have been that though he held various positions at Stevenage he was never "in charge" so was maybe held in check by those above him.

Re: Academy manager

This is from a Stevenage fan who I think knows Jorden.
When the truth is that your Chairman is desperate to get onto the FAW board and was being a little ***** as one of the player's mothers is already on said board and couldn't handle her little diddums hearing some home truths after getting battered 7-1.

pembsexile wrote:I'm not sure what there is to be afraid of, but today, on this thread, posts from Supporter, Oldster, County 1959, Taunt70 and Jon D have all been removed. That is pretty epic compared to any other posts that have been removed on other threads.
We're playing the usual tightrope game of "is it libel? should it be on here?" game of trying to play both sides. This reaction conditioned in us likely in-part due to the recent Brendan vs. Are they / Aren't they Multiple Accounts against me battle. Apologies.

Though in terms of liability of statement, it lies solely upon the shoulders of the service user and not the service provider. As is the case with all other social media platforms.

In terms of how we deal with things currently (there's but two of us doing this..) Willthiswork typically moves threads into a moderation review section for re-instatement later on. Call it damage control or some such.

You are all more than welcome to discuss this further via private messaging.

No idea why my post removed. All I said was that taunts post that hinted that the chairman was having it off with someone from the FAW was a bit wild and I didn’t believe it.

Now Stevenage fans are saying that the WFA ladies son is in the academy and the mum had words with Gibson.

It’s beyond belief that the above is the reason he has gone but I think my Einstein is correct that the silence on this is damaging to the club and to Gibson.