Re: If Flynn goes, who would you like?

Stan A. Einstein wrote:
Corpaboy wrote:Hang on ..... no fecker has gone anywhere yet ?
Surely if he's going , an announcement after today's game would've been sensible ?
Let's wait and see , shall we .....
And likewise if he were staying an announcement might have been sensible too. Don't ya think? :wink:
Fair comment .

Either way , this needs to be cleared up ASAP as our season will nose dive .
A lot of these players have signed or re-signed on the back of Flynn being our Manager .

Re: If Flynn goes, who would you like?

Not sure that Amond or pipe have the required coaching certifications to become a manager.
I just hope they do not go for a manager who has been fired four or five times and has a pot of gold in the bank .
We need a Good young one with a mortgage and two children with a pregnant wife and has shown promise in lower leagues .
There must be a few around ??

Re: Why not Sol Campbell

I have a feeling Flynn will stay (for now at least), but if I'm wrong I would have no problem with Sol Campbell. Some might consider him too inexperienced, but he has more experience than Mike Flynn had when he was given the job. Campbell did well at Macclesfield under what seemed to be trying circumstances. If we could find better then fine, but we could do far worse (id indeed we do need to find somebody).