EXETER ATTENDANCE..higher or lower ?...

So far this season, the average number of County fans at home League games is 3772.
Over the last 2 seasons, the number of County fans at our home League games v Exeter, have been :
2018-19.....3064
2017-18.....2881

The number of Exeter fans visiting RP has been:
2018-19.....727
2017-18.....499

Do you think the number of County fans at the forthcoming Exeter game, will be higher or lower than 3772?

I will go for County 3372 + Exeter 955.... 4327 total.

Any thoughts?.....

Re: EXETER ATTENDANCE..higher or lower ?...

I’m predicting that we will have a higher home attendance than the last two matches vs Exeter. I think roughly 3300 home fans and 800 away. That would take us to a total attendance of around 4100. Because of Exeter’s brilliant form and their place in the table, I feel they will bring a big following.

Can their fans pay on the day too? Or is it strictly purchases from home or at their ticket office?

Great statistics Rodney, always appreciated :cheers:

EDIT: just saw on Exeter’s Twitter page that their advanced allocation has sold out, meaning that tickets are now only available from our away end on Saturday.

Hi all,

Exeter City fan here in peace.

As posted earlier, we sold out of our initial allocation earlier today, which I understand was only 600.

Given the start of both teams, this is set to be a huge game, even at this early stage of the season, also I think the weather is set fair, so I would hope to see at least 900 up from Exeter. Be nice it were 1000.

Here's hoping for a good match. I feel it will be a tight one, and could be a one goal win either way.

Larry

I'd say 3,800 home fans (up 300 from the Port Vale game due to people hearing about the earlier good form) and 600 away (if their allocation has sold out). So 4,200 total.

I'd guess there's something like a 2 week gap between us playing a high profile game like West Ham, and people then coming to see a match because they hear we're playing well. Just a guess though. Plus Exeter are probably on the list for people who don't come regularly, and instead just come to the big games? Hope it's a good crowd though, we'll need it.

llanwern exile wrote:It's only just over an hour to get here from Exeter, they are top of the league so I can see them selling out the away end.
The forcast is perfect for the fair weather support and its the biggest game in the league on the day, so i'm going for a total crowd off 5,280.
96 miles from Exeter to Newport. Just over an hour? Nevertheless one the nearer League 2 clubs. I'm estimating 4.750

OLDCROMWELLIAN wrote:
llanwern exile wrote:It's only just over an hour to get here from Exeter, they are top of the league so I can see them selling out the away end.
The forcast is perfect for the fair weather support and its the biggest game in the league on the day, so i'm going for a total crowd off 5,280.
96 miles from Exeter to Newport. Just over an hour? Nevertheless one the nearer League 2 clubs. I'm estimating 4.750
Perhaps Llanwernexile has got a Ferrari and a clean licence :grin: