Re: Meanwhile in non league

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:I hope they do go down. Horrible club full of horrible self entitled fans who think that their rapidly diminishing crowds give them a divine right to be in the football league.

Let them rot in non league for another few decades - perhaps their fans will learn some grace.
Pathetic.
Serious question what's your hatred for another Welsh Club who should be back in the league with bigger gates than us.
Get over it plus the others with similar sentiments.
So every English fan should support every English club

You really are deluded

UPTHEPORT wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
Ironsider wrote:I hope they do go down. Horrible club full of horrible self entitled fans who think that their rapidly diminishing crowds give them a divine right to be in the football league.

Let them rot in non league for another few decades - perhaps their fans will learn some grace.
Pathetic.
Serious question what's your hatred for another Welsh Club who should be back in the league with bigger gates than us.
So every English fan should support every English club

You really are deluded
Sorry I just don't get it.
Rather see Wrexham play us than say Morecambe.
Big gate, more revenue.
To get so stressed up and venomous about another Welsh football club.
Each to their own.
Deluded you say :lol: :lol:

UppaPort wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Post of the year for me well said :grin:
Sad :roll:
Nothing sad about it. A lot of their fans were ecstatic seeing us having to fight for our football league status and our club a few years ago. They’re known for being a*******s, so this is the very least they deserve. I really hope that they’re in this situation or worse come the end of the season.

Up The County!!!
Are you not doing exactly the same?
Kettle/Pot/Black :lol:

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Pathetic.
Agree
These sweeping statements suggest a six year old and a ninety six year old going through the turnstile at the Racecourse hate us
Total preposterous nonsense.
I remember both sets of fans happily drinking in a pub in central London on playoff final day ..no nonsense and total conviviality.
Find these Wrexham posts mostly cringeworthy
If they had a quality goalscorer who wanted to come to us doubtless some on here would start a protest against it outside Rodders
All a bit silly

mad norm wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Pathetic.
Agree
These sweeping statements suggest a six year old and a ninety six year old going through the turnstile at the Racecourse hate us
Total preposterous nonsense.
I remember both sets of fans happily drinking in a pub in central London on playoff final day ..no nonsense and total conviviality.
Find these Wrexham posts mostly cringeworthy
If they had a quality goalscorer who wanted to come to us doubtless some on here would start a protest against it outside Rodders
All a bit silly
It’s not their players I dislike, it’s the club they’re playing for. So, if a player from there does end up playing for us I would support him as he’s wearing our shirt, not theirs.

If anything, the final paragraph you wrote was “silly”.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UppaPort wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:
UPTHEPORT wrote:

Post of the year for me well said :grin:
Sad :roll:
Nothing sad about it. A lot of their fans were ecstatic seeing us having to fight for our football league status and our club a few years ago. They’re known for being a*******s, so this is the very least they deserve. I really hope that they’re in this situation or worse come the end of the season.

Up The County!!!
Are you not doing exactly the same?
Kettle/Pot/Black :lol:
I am wishing it on them, completely because they have wished that on us ever since we beat them at Wembley. They deserve to get what they give.

Wrexham supporters believe that they should be in the football league and on a message board vent their frustration that they are not.

They were disappointed that they lost to us in the playoff final especially as there is a Welsh sibling rivalry between us..

At the risk of causing offence to many on this board I don't see anything wrong with taking those positions.

Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Pathetic.
The opinion of a pathological liar means nothing to me.

Ironsider wrote:
Frank Nouble 3 wrote:

Pathetic.
The opinion of a pathological liar means nothing to me.
You are clearly off your trolly..

[quote="Ironsider"]I hope they do go down. Horrible club full of horrible self entitled fans who think that their rapidly diminishing crowds give them a divine right to be in the football league.

Let them rot in non league for another few decades - perhaps their fans will learn some grace.[/quote/]
Agree with this post entirely. I remember travelling up for the WPL Cup Final (we lost 6-1 may have the name wrong). Horrible fans. They hadn’t changed in the glorious play-off final. The favouritism shown by BBC Wales really got up my nose (possibly not their fault) & Mickey (gibbering idiot) Thomas was the final straw. They’ve replaced the red/blue turds for me as the Welsh team I hate the most. And that’s saying something!

Dogger wrote:

Let them rot in non league for another few decades - perhaps their fans will learn some grace.[/quote/]
Agree with this post entirely. I remember travelling up for the WPL Cup Final (we lost 6-1 may have the name wrong). Horrible fans. They hadn’t changed in the glorious play-off final. The favouritism shown by BBC Wales really got up my nose (possibly not their fault) & Mickey (gibbering idiot) Thomas was the final straw. They’ve replaced the red/blue turds for me as the Welsh team I hate the most. And that’s saying something!
I am happy to see them where they are - it's the hope....

They would take most of the airtime given to 'No.3' in Wales by the Welsh press/TV (they would WANT that number).

The extra policing required (£) often eats into any 'increased' match revenues.

Happy to see them where they are as they could emulate Lincoln once out of the National League.(crowds/fanbase of a successful and resurgent side).

George Street-Bridge wrote:
Fourthousand wrote: They would take most of the airtime given to 'No.3' in Wales by the Welsh press/TV (they would WANT that number).
That's my issue with them. There's a risk the BBC will cover football in regional terms, north, southeast and southwest, and we'll lose out.
I recall Wrexham being a 2nd Division side. Most of my 53 years following County they have been in a higher League than County. They attract bigger crowds than we do. Funny don't you think that Wrexham are criticised on this board for having a sense of entitlement?