Re: Meanwhile in non league

Melling's equaliser wrote:
mad norm wrote:Spot on FN3,
Often amuses me how we hear "Welsh fans" & "English Fans" when discussing such as present topic, Why not just "football fans"?
Good to see Welsh Dragon flag at County matches. Should be proud. Likewise as an English supporter Im sure if I were to bring a St George's flag with Newport on it would be just as relevant
Norm, you'll be pleased to know that there is at least one St. George's Cross at most County games. I think that the most regular one carries an 'English Exiles' slogan
Thanks for that... Pleased to hear its. Will not now take my case to the U N :bounce:

If they were to be relegated to the National League North they will still get more coverage off the BBC than we get.
I understand about the 'tv rights' so that they can broadcast there games on the web but the BBC only want to know us if we have a 'BIG GAME' or are doing well in the League or Cup.
They have MW , FM and Digital Radio bands but we hardly ever feature on any of them when BBC Cardiff or Swansea play....They split the FM band into east and west when the two play but the still broadcast Cardiff's games across the other two frequencies as well and give us very little coverage...Its not fair IMO.
Even the Laugh Of Wales League get more airtime coverage than we do and IMO ALL the sides attendances dont even come close to what our attendances are. Some of the games in that league get crowds of less than 200 . Some sides in local Welsh League games get higher attendances but the dont give them airtime

We know all about BBCWales, they’re as crap as FAW. F¥ck ‘em both! We’ve tried reason by approaching them and asking for fair play, we all know the result, they’re a waste of time and mental energy. Let them get on with their pettiness and reporting their trivial LoW which does them no good, nobody’s listening.